Graiden

May 22, 2017
I tried that and now I'm getting an error when I go back and try to choose another option
Just checked it. Works if save and "persistent" file was done on previous version of game. If any of them from new version then You get error. And if You not deleted previous version local save dir should have them.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
The Nameless one literally break the fourth wall! I just choose to serve him and try to choose the other choices but nope! He broke the fourth wall saying that we just load the save file just to check what he gonna said on those choices but it won't work on him! :eek: Oh God just hope that choice won't lead to any bad things

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
The Nameless one literally break the fourth wall! I just choose to serve him and try to choose the other choices but nope! He broke the fourth wall saying that we just load the save file just to check what he gonna said on those choices but it won't work on him! :eek: Oh God just hope that choice won't lead to any bad things
I love that everyone picked that as the first choice. In all honesty, we're all just sluts deep down and probably won't regret it.

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
I love that everyone picked that as the first choice. In all honesty, we're all just sluts deep down and probably won't regret it.
I picked the keep everybody safe option because I roleplay first and being a slut later lol but I wanted to pick that to see whats happen

I find it cool but its annoying not having the chance to pick other things, dunno how to take this lol

May 3, 2019
I picked the keep everybody safe option because I roleplay first and being a slut later lol but I wanted to pick that to see whats happen

I find it cool but its annoying not having the chance to pick other things, dunno how to take this lol
I also chose the role play option first. Tried to go back to see the slutty option, re-did the witch quest to say no to her, and deleted my save to see if I could try again but NOPE. Cthulhu ain't havin it =P

Reactions: nickclark89

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Probably don't have to worry about it too much. Cthulhu daddy probably won't come back until after the northcrest/orc questline. Could probably have something to do with Scar's story line. And maybe not even come until after the werewolf thing is completely resolved (if that will ever get revisited), or the ratkin questline. And at which point, saves will probably be incompatible by then.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
There is no getting Daddy to like us yet... :( (Really wish Hyao gave us some details about how the story changes if you go Lizard corruption in the long run)

Last edited:

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020

I actually picked the first one cos, as much as I wanna take Tentacle daddy for a ride, I'm a little worried this might go down a dark path. The game never goes full "and then you died" but I'm not willing to risk the lives of the other characters just for demon dick. They feel more likely to be GoT'd (i.e. killed off for dramatic effect).

Reactions: nickclark89

Averill Elwyn

Sep 22, 2020
Ok, but what if we rejected him then saved after the interaction is over, and then went back chose to please him, then loaded the already saved file, does this have consequences?

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
This is kinda of a random question to ask, but does anyone have a save file with Bernard, Logan, Rhot, and Roushk all captured in prison?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes