Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
It works perfectly! THANK YOU

I just use it once to just get a job and that menu will disappear after that you can delete the code because a whole menu will obviously show to you. now I just run a normal game by doing nothing.
Thank you again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to use the console?
Easiest way is to enable it via unren.bat
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: ppadjake
Apr 13, 2021
I still don't get it if it's impossible why someone still can do it?

I can't give a gift to Everett cause it's doesn't show a gift menu. why?

How to flirt Ruben?
The gifts are uniques, in Everett's case you must buy them from Torben, there's 2 gifts and start with D and end with ldo.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
None. The "package from Dulrig" talk is supposed to be available with Everett. Have you already wandered around the market at night to catch him and the Booner guy?
No. and Yes it works thanks

Jan 5, 2020
What can I say

Oh, and I finally get hired by the brothel. Just maxed the 3 skills (Mouth, Cock and Ass) and, at least for me, the reputation doesn't change anything.
If you didn't get hired already, don't worry, you didn't miss anything, just a scene with a customer and something else, but nothing extremely important. Like Zorrscha says a few post ago, the brothel is a guest writer.

• Wow

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
What can I say

Oh, and I finally get hired by the brothel. Just maxed the 3 skills (Mouth, Cock and Ass) and, at least for me, the reputation doesn't change anything.
If you didn't get hired already, don't worry, you didn't miss anything, just a scene with a customer and something else, but nothing extremely important. Like Zorrscha says a few post ago, the brothel is a guest writer.
And it wasn't that good I had high expectations for the brothel

desolatedsabers

Apr 20, 2019
So with the rumor about the wolf/bear/whatever in bareshade, does anything come from it? Like can you find this wolf/bear/whatever thing and potentially fuck it?

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
What can I say

there's only filthy man scene right?
I didn't see any other scene

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes