nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
trying to help Xer win the contest is one of the most annoying things I ever tried to do in my life I give up lmao that damn sexy Rhousk always win or Rhot.
trying this guide but is useless for me

Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
trying to help Xer win the contest is one of the most annoying things I ever tried to do in my life I give up lmao that damn sexy Rhousk always win or Rhot.
trying this guide but is useless for me
Me too. I used to struggle in this state before but that walkthrough really helpful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First, motivate Xer and follow the red line
-> Go to Rhot = serve him only. only him!
-> Go to Roushk = approach Rosuhk and leave
-> Go to Grushk = set aphrodisiac and check him again and again
and you have to escape every enemy on your path and boom!
If Xer still loses the contest just fuck it (do not throw your keyboard to the screen for this fvcking annoying thing) and redo it in the next week. good luck and enjoy :)

Last edited:

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
Me too. I used to struggle in this state before but that walkthrough really helpful.
First, motivate Xer and follow the red line
-> Go to Rhot = serve him only. only him!
-> Go to Roushk = approach Rosuhk and leave
-> Go to Grushk = set aphrodisiac and check him again and again
and you have to escape every enemy on your path and boom!
If Xer still loses the contest just fuck it (do not throw your keyboard to the screen for this fvcking annoying thing) and redo it in the next week. good luck and enjoy :)
thanks for the help but :( there is no time to do all that, I cant reach Grushk or Roushk o_O also if you go first to Rhot theres no option to serve him, I have to suck Xer off first if I want to serve him

edit. I did it wtf XD I think I know the path now

edit. I did this guide for those having trouble to make Xer win the contest and works everytime now, at least in my specific save, maybe how they move is random every contest I dont know

Last edited:
Reactions: alexxxx000

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
More werewolves... Yet we still have no Naga which would fit the swamp much better
It's interesting but the thing is... why the old character like Torben and his caravan or blank space bandit still transparent enemy but they keep going keep going to bring a new thing to add some more but doesn't take care much enough about these characters who have come at first.... why?
like we just have the first encounter with the real bat and wolf a few weeks ago....
after a longer than 39 months old game... why?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's interesting but the thing is... why the old character like Torben and his caravan or blank space bandit still transparent enemy but they keep going keep going to bring a new thing to add some more but doesn't take care much enough about these characters who have come at first.... why?
like we just have the first encounter with the real bat and wolf a few weeks ago....
after a longer than 39 months old game... why?
Honestly Hyao has no direction at all, he just does shit in random order according to what Disc fans ask for coz £$ all that matters

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Honestly Hyao has no direction at all, he just does shit in random order according to what Disc fans ask for coz £$ all that matters
I don't know but at least now he got a company like Zoroj to do a CG that should help a lot. I hope and pray for him to make it more perfect as it should be soon. it's a win win right? he makes money, the game is perfect that it will be to our benefit. yeah so sad but so true, it's not happened this day :cry:

May 3, 2019
Oh I'm sorry I forgot something you mention about Naga.
it should be like this? in the swamp
Nagas would be COOL but if we do get them I hope they are less Handsome Squidward looking like the above picture. Something like THICCER versions of SMT/Persona Nagas would be cool
Raja_Naga_(P_O.A.).png

CtrlAltRepeat

Jun 24, 2018
It's not letting me give the lube gift to Dulrig. It says it requires doing the "discount scene" but I have no earthly idea what that could be.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes