Bucchi

Aug 29, 2020
hey id really like to now why the preferences menu isnt working in my game. im playing the windows version.

BennyBoi

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, would anyone know how to report a bug to the creator?
I've soft locked myself in a perpetual dialog loop.

I'm stuck in the conversation with Lady Ebony Cerise, none of the conversation options end the dialog.
selecting "lets adjourn" the text says i excuse myself then i am returned to the three options "lets play" "lets chat" "lets adjourn"

Normally I'd just reload my save...BUT i saved after initially entering the conversation not wanting to mess up my chances to get hired >_< now I'm stuck, i can only hope the bug gets fixed in the next update and i can leave the conversation and continue playing then.

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021

I'm stuck in the conversation with Lady Ebony Cerise, none of the conversation options end the dialog.
selecting "lets adjourn" the text says i excuse myself then i am returned to the three options "lets play" "lets chat" "lets adjourn"

Normally I'd just reload my save...BUT i saved after initially entering the conversation not wanting to mess up my chances to get hired >_< now I'm stuck, i can only hope the bug gets fixed in the next update and i can leave the conversation and continue playing then.
Bugs can be reported on the LD discord found on the game's itch. io page. I think Hyao is already working on this specific bug.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
When you try to debug other's coding.jpg

-------------
Btw, is this the first time guest writers handle coding? Or it's this specific guest's first time? Didn't remember any major bug before.

Also, I remember someone mentioned ways to bypass it.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021

Have you tried this?

Made a patch to fix the leave and virgin check bug, plus an alternate version that sets all the stat and level checks for working at the brothel to 1000000000 (the bypass edition).

Image of what it looks like installed, the game may crash on first launch but should work after that.
View attachment 1582144

Last edited:
Reactions: BennyBoi

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me what I should do to convince lady cerise for me to work in the brothel and what should I do to finish the tax collection quest the description of the quest I need to meet a men near the north rest residence area? Anyone finish that quest?

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Can anyone tell me what I should do to convince lady cerise for me to work in the brothel and what should I do to finish the tax collection quest the description of the quest I need to meet a men near the north rest residence area? Anyone finish that quest?
read this or go to page 184 there are so many problems and explanations about the brothel

Dont be over Level 100, and all your stats need to be under 50.
View attachment 1580710
Oh, and it seems to be impossible to escape the scene of talking with her because the leave dialog checks for an event with an if statement but has no else statement, so your gonna have to open the console run
Code:
ncm_ag_show = True
(The dev also fucked up some checks for being a virgin so that you have to have been fucked in every way atleast once but less then 100 times, which is impossible for normal gameplay (The game checks for everything to be at 0 for the check, but the actual value for something being virgin is -1))
Your sexual experience has nothing to do with working at the brothel; the only thing that matters is your level and your attributes.
I mentioned being a virgin and the 1-100 range because that is the breakpoint that defines the beginner sexual experience bracket (the one you see in the menu). I attached some images to show that the game mistakenly checks for the player to be at the 0 experience block of the getExp function for being a virgin, but that's the block for being a sexual beginner, which is impossible to achieve since it checks for all four categories to be at that point which cannot happen since one of them will always be at -1 the actual virgin value used in the function. If this check were functional, you would also be able to get rejected for being a virgin (though if you swapped your sex around at any point through the console, you might still trigger it.)(I suspect that this bug exists because they were thinking about the mouth_exp/ass_exp/pussy_exp/cock_exp value which has 0 as virgin)

View attachment 1581858 View attachment 1581859
Made a patch to fix the leave and virgin check bug, plus an alternate version that sets all the stat and level checks for working at the brothel to 1000000000 (the bypass edition).

Image of what it looks like installed, the game may crash on first launch but should work after that.
View attachment 1582144

Reactions: BennyBoi

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I know what stat I'm lacking for me to get hired in the brothel I need to increase my agility right I only have 12 str 12int 12 charm 12 perseverance and 12 appearance stats

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes