RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks a lot!
So Beta builds can't use your previous saves? How do you guys normally play these? Are there ways to jump right into the new stuff? :unsure:

And is there a change log someone can share? :p
My saves from the previous version work without any problems. There was only once, when I had to replay the game again but that was a long time ago.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
My saves from the previous version work without any problems. There was only once, when I had to replay the game again but that was a long time ago.
There's a game over scene for Tentacle Werewolfie daddy? I'm on my way :love:

--------
Just realise there's no mention about brothel fix, is it beyond salvageable :ROFLMAO:

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Dear Hyao, please just let me fuck Roushk consensually already. He's been ignoring the lizard tribes for months now.
Also if you're wondering where to go for the Troubles in the Den questline, here's the order:

1. Bareshade (Go to Bernard or Logan during the day. Logan for the top Logan route, Bernard for the bottom Logan route)
2. Go to Wolves Den. Check the exclamation mark.
3. Go to the Dark Swamp, you'll fight a swamp creature here.
4. Go to the Misty Abyss second layer and go to the question mark at the top-right corner. Fight the creature.
5. Report back to Bernard/Logan.

Not sure if there're more steps after this as the quest seemed to end right then and there.

Last edited:

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
The Omega Werewolf scene is in the Wolves Den second layer so you have to be on the top Logan route. It's after the fight of the Beta Werewolf. Just look into the left corner of the area.
There's not much going on with this one so you don't really have to bother with it if you don't want to.

Nov 10, 2021
The Omega Werewolf scene is in the Wolves Den second layer so you have to be on the top Logan route. It's after the fight of the Beta Werewolf. Just look into the left corner of the area.
There's not much going on with this one so you don't really have to bother with it if you don't want to.
I went to logan to start the troubles in the den quest and there is nothing, What are the prerequisites to start the quest?

Torast

Jan 21, 2019
I tried lowering my sanity to 0 to trigger the game over with the Swamp Werewolf, but it just brings me to the Title Screen. Am I missing something?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes