spectrumneovo

Jul 2, 2021
Well, this nameless event is rather unique event. The option is can only be choose for once in your entire saves game (the variable in this choice was persistence variable so you can change the option, except you delete the persistent file in your save game directory but that would made crash for your entire save game), so choose wisely just like the Nameless said or you can backup you entire save before this event start (but that is to late after seen your case).

Anyway, here's the way that have been invented by our friends (Just give some kudos for them):
Thanks! By following this method I was able to reset the Nameless' choices, but not the fact that I obviously... ehm, then peaked the sex scene with him: after retrying, he still knows.
By looking in the game file with wordpad, I discovered that the scene checks for another parameter. By trying to imitate the previous instructions, I used the command
Code:
persistent.ld_purpose[game_id]["nameless_sex"] = None
to try and fix things up, but it didn't seem to work.
Has anyone any idea how to do it, or a way to look into the persistent savefile? I have no experience whatsoever in these kind of things. I'm also now afraid that my savefile is fucked forever 8)

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Where does Korg go if you beat him at the end of the Lizard's curse questline? He isn't at the herbalist shack for me, am I missing something? The only interaction I have found is if I am attack by bandits during sleep at shack.
beat him after DripDripDrip right?
it's not what about you beat him or what, he has got hypnotize by name less and you have to beat him anyway and after that, he will ask you something about he will stay or let him go something like that, it's all about that question if you let him go..... well finally congratulations thank you

May 3, 2019
Hey, have a question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank ye muchly.
You can save both regardless of which you save first. If you want to romance Logan you need to choose him first cause otherwise you will be locked out of his romance and all the cute scenes with him that follow starting his romance

wolf123456

Feb 2, 2019
Did the new update break anyone else's saves? cus a lot of my saves keep getting errors ("cant find return label"?). In 0.40 beta I didnt get any of these errors but in 0.40 official I do

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Did the new update break anyone else's saves? cus a lot of my saves keep getting errors ("cant find return label"?). In 0.40 beta I didnt get any of these errors but in 0.40 official I do
If you saved your game during Beta it breaks saves

wolf123456

Feb 2, 2019
If you saved your game during Beta it breaks saves
None of the saves are from beta (they are from various versions but all official). Some of them are from the middle of battles or middle of events. In 0.40, when I open them, it either restart the entire event or crash the game after a few clicks (In 0.40 Beta the save load normally...)

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
You can save both regardless of which you save first. If you want to romance Logan you need to choose him first cause otherwise you will be locked out of his romance and all the cute scenes with him that follow starting his romance
Unless you save edit. Plus, side note, I don't think you can pick if Logan is a whore. When I did an "evil" run, it automatically picked Bernard.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Unless you save edit. Plus, side note, I don't think you can pick if Logan is a whore. When I did an "evil" run, it automatically picked Bernard.
Not sure what you mean by save edit. I thought you do save both, whoever you choose is for you to give psychological support. Since Logan is very fragile you won't be able to romance him if you are not there for him. Berny On the other hand could do without you, + his already fond of you.

And Bottom Logan never became a werewolf, he's busy bottoming :D

• Haha
Reactions: ppadjake

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Not sure what you mean by save edit. I thought you do save both, whoever you choose is for you to give psychological support. Since Logan is very fragile you won't be able to romance him if you are not there for him. Berny On the other hand could do without you, + his already fond of you.

And Bottom Logan never became a werewolf, he's busy bottoming :D
I meant using a site to alter Logan's Love stat to 1, as if you saved him, which is what I did once I realized not saving him stopped me getting the tsundare to NOTICE ME!!!

But yeah, you can't save both if Logan isn't a whore. Whoever you leave gets werewolf'd, so you need to save them later. Likewise, if you don't give the wolfbane to the one you do save, they'll turn wild and end up in the den too (at least so I've heard). If Logan is a whore, I don't think he ever gets awoo'd cos he gives up on revenge for the love of cawk,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only put the last part in a spoiler cos it's the most recent, the rest players should know by now.

Reactions: nackedsnake

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Hmm, good to know we get more main plot contents for Bottom Logan path (I thought it was only a lewd scenes path :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I was surprised myself. I'd almost forgot he didn't get awoo'd if he was a slut, then I saw the patch notes for the tentacle werewolves and saw you could ending the quest talking to Bernard and it clicked for me. Genuinely thought Bottom Logan was finished outside of the odd extra scene.

mikFFF

Jun 13, 2019
Ahh, thank ye,

Just don't want to miss out on any of the scenes involving either of them; happy to know you can get both anyway, just one sooner than the other. Unless I'm misinterpreting the messages lol

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, I was surprised myself. I'd almost forgot he didn't get awoo'd if he was a slut, then I saw the patch notes for the tentacle werewolves and saw you could ending the quest talking to Bernard and it clicked for me. Genuinely thought Bottom Logan was finished outside of the odd extra scene.
Hmm, good to know we get more main plot contents for Bottom Logan path (I thought it was only a lewd scenes path
------
Lol, you replied faster than me edit. :ROFLMAO:
I just curious, if you save edit so that you get heart from Logan when you went for Berny first. Does that break your game? Or it'll just treat like you went for Logan first.

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
hmmm, I can't seem to get Xer to join the hunting contest.... it's always just Rhot + Roushk + Grushk. How do I get him to join the contest in the first place?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Am I the only one getting really fed up with all these fillers? Main story when
Yeah hope the next update will focus on the main story next and also hope nude orcs will come soon and new contents for other characters lizard tribe beefcake Korg & ste and update about the apprentice herbalist teacher and of course my all time favorite daddy nameless and more lewd scenes with him

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Hmm, good to know we get more main plot contents for Bottom Logan path (I thought it was only a lewd scenes path
------
Lol, you replied faster than me edit. :ROFLMAO:
I just curious, if you save edit so that you get heart from Logan when you went for Berny first. Does that break your game? Or it'll just treat like you went for Logan first.
Eh, I get bored so dip onto the forum to look for new stuff now and then, so I'm only fast when bored. :p But no, it doesn't break your game. The werewolf plot plays out the same, cos that's a different flag (so going for Logan would be "werewolfsaved = 1" where as Berny would be "werewolfsaved = 0" for example, as Berny is the default if Logan is a slut so the value wouldn't need to change), so that doesn't change, so if you make "loganlove=1" then you'll have access to all his love scenes from then on like you saved him, but never actually bring up if he was saved or not.

I would advise you only change it AFTER you turn him back into a human and talk to him, I don't know how the flags work for that scene. I doubt it'd crash if you change it before hand, it'd likely just end in him acting like you saved him and not Berny, but if his love and saved status are tied to his reaction then you might crash (either because one flag isn't active when it should be or two flags are active when only one should be).

And, not that I think you would, but never try trigger his Alpha quest while he's a slut by editing the saves. These two conditions are contradictory, meaning flags won't trigger or be registered by the game, resulting in fail states. Simply put, if you try force his quests while also making him a whore, it'll be like trying to dive into a pool without water: sure, you can do it, but it's unlikely to end well.

Reactions: nackedsnake
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes