Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Reminds me of the problem with Cthulhu choices...
Well I'm already done with tentacle werewolf my only problem now is how to get 2 more affection with Logan then I can finally have a full romance with him just like Bernard and I won't have to force him to fuck me either hope that will be release soon in the future updates of the game and I guess the new update is just a bug fixed update only because of the few new contents added I bet the next one will be a big update and can't wait to see the nude groth orgramm in the game and of course waiting for more scenes with my favorite mind controlling daddy nameless one and official romance path for ste and Korg

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
I went to logan to start the troubles in the den quest and there is nothing, What are the prerequisites to start the quest?
You have to unlock Misty Abyss first by finishing Nauxus' (The lizard from Tavern of Spears) questline and beat the Alpha in the Wolves Den second layer if you're playing Logan top route (discourage Logan from going to the bandit camp).

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
You have to unlock Misty Abyss first by finishing Nauxus' (The lizard from Tavern of Spears) questline and beat the Alpha in the Wolves Den second layer if you're playing Logan top route (discourage Logan from going to the bandit camp).
you can share your save for this plz?

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
i think i've got everything done except...
- where is omega werewolf ?
- what is Dylan? who is he? where?

May 6, 2019
i think i've got everything done except...
- where is omega werewolf ?
- what is Dylan? who is he? where?
I believe those are those are the guest writers names, Dylan and wisdom. It looks like his content is for scrap.
and omega is a sub werewolf in the den (deep den) here is a photo. it's just a texted scene its eh for meh, not into subs. 1643606629029.png

Last edited:

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I believe those are those are the guest writers names, Dylan and wisdom. It looks like his content is for scrap.
and omega is a sub werewolf in the den (deep den) here is a photo. it's just a texted scene its eh for meh, not into subs. View attachment 1625735
Thanks a lot for the meh omega werewolf
but about the dylan, if you say so...
- whats crafting potions?
- where can I stay the night?
- wanna cook together with whom?
it's really confusing me.
crafting potion done once per day without tao and I go see him and it's nothing...?

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks a lot for the meh omega werewolf
but about the dylan, if you say so...
- whats crafting potions?
- where can I stay the night?
- wanna cook together with whom?
it's really confusing me.
crafting potion done once per day without tao and I go see him and it's nothing...?
It looks like his content is for scrap.

Scrap. That's his name, the white rat in junkyard

Reactions: ppadjake

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know what i need to do to convince lady cerise for me to work at the brothel in north crest my lewdity is now 94% and my fame in entice is popular now what is it that I am lacking for me to finally work at the brothel?

sadbruh

Aug 25, 2019
Where does Korg go if you beat him at the end of the Lizard's curse questline? He isn't at the herbalist shack for me, am I missing something? The only interaction I have found is if I am attack by bandits during sleep at shack.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes