alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
The brothel thing has been a bit disappointing, which is sad because I was really excited for it.

I know it's a guest writer and I expect it to deviate a bit from how the rest of the world goes, but the tone is completely different. Feels like a different game.
Other guest writers were able to find the "voice" of the game. I move seamlessly through the world without feeling like a different place is a different game.

Anyway, I hope they fix it and maybe with the addition of more scenes and possibilities, I will get used to that particular storyline.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope it will be fix in the upcoming update 0.40 of the game so that we don't have to encounter that endless dialogue loop bug again and hope nude groth orgram and more lewd scenes with nameless one will come soon and nameless said he isn't the only one who could control others wonder who the other one is that the nameless one mentioned? And

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is there a requirement for doing Laundry for Gunnar? I only have Sorting Wares and Cooking. Sometimes both, sometimes only sorting wares.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
There isn't yet cause i always check hyaos Patreon page if there is a new version already and right now he is still working on it

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes