nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I sided with neither but was wary on Cthulhu cuz it seems like the way to get the best possible route where you get the least amount of character deaths potentially since someone on here said they read the script and serving Cthulhu lead to Othra dying among other things
Lol, the discussion turns dark very soon. I doubt it's just some random guys' guessing.
It'll be very weird since even on the Lizard "bad End" path - which went according to nameless' plan - no one dies, they just turn to sluts themselves :unsure:
Is there even death in LD? That's quite far-fetched. Even on bad ends you are just turn into "mindless slut".
Unless Hyao suddenly change how he writes, or want a sudden End of the project, maybe.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Lol, the discussion turns dark very soon. I doubt it's just some random guys' guessing.
It'll be very weird since even on the Lizard "bad End" path - which went according to nameless' plan - no one dies, they just turn to sluts themselves :unsure:
Is there even death in LD? That's quite far-fetched. Even on bad ends you are just turn into "mindless slut".
Unless Hyao suddenly change how he writes, or want a sudden End of the project, maybe.
Well, the nightmare that "Nameless" caused you. Where Rhot hangs like a kebab on a spear is such a thing.

And also a rather creepy "death" by maggots...

Or again, the threats of "nameless" with a tribe of lizards, and in general.

So yes, I think there could be deaths.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Well he is Cthulhu so he drives people insane and now has a thing for the MC so if we serve I assume it keeps him content enough not to kill our frens? That or will kill them for him or have the choice to do so in the future...but Hyao isn't exactly making me world rock with the writing of late.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
I had to side with neither of them. The Witch and Nameless are both shady as hell. Nameless doesn't even give us a reason to trust him after all the bad stuff he did and the Witch is super suspicious.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Hm actually i think that they were a couple but like all couples they completely got fucked up and became enemies.They were originally two gays and each one put on curse on another. So we have octopus and trap

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I sided with neither but was wary on Cthulhu cuz it seems like the way to get the best possible route where you get the least amount of character deaths potentially since someone on here said they read the script and serving Cthulhu lead to Othra dying among other things
Mine is I sided with the nameless and I chose to serve him hope beta version of the new update will be release soon so that I can find out what other content is added

Reactions: Honeybun Burglar

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Windows v0.41
MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That UPDATE NOTE doesn't sound so good, looks like even Hyao himself is struggling to put out new contents. :unsure:
There's so little new stuff been added in each update recently. Not sure how his Patreons feel about it.
Obviously I can't complain as I'm not paying him :p
Just hope it won't go to hiatus or abandoned.

Also big surprise that copy/pasta Witch is from Zoroj :ROFLMAO:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
That UPDATE NOTE doesn't sound so good, looks like even Hyao himself is struggling to put out new contents. :unsure:
There's so little new stuff been added in each update recently. Not sure how his Patreons feel about it.

as long as it doesn't go into hiatus/abandoned i'm okay with the small content (sure i'm not paying, and his patrons may not like it), is just with amount of games going on hiatus or being totally abandoned sucks

Mar 7, 2021

I don't mind because it's really cheap($1)

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes