Jun 5, 2019
That UPDATE NOTE doesn't sound so good, looks like even Hyao himself is struggling to put out new contents. :unsure:
There's so little new stuff been added in each update recently. Not sure how his Patreons feel about it.
Obviously I can't complain as I'm not paying him :p
Just hope it won't go to hiatus or abandoned.

Also big surprise that copy/pasta Witch is from Zoroj :ROFLMAO:
I just skip updates from time to time but still Support him. Its not easy working on projects like this but hopefully it does not go on Hiatus because it can be hard to recover if you do that.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Finally some lizard dad content. It almost became ridiculous that Tavern of Spear MC had sex (consensually) with Roushk months earlier before us. Thankfully it's here now.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Finally some lizard dad content. It almost became ridiculous that Tavern of Spear MC had sex (consensually) with Roushk months earlier before us. Thankfully it's here now.
in lustful desires we only got a hj with nauxus so that in tavern of spear he stayed a virgin for the plotline, but in tavern the mc got the best of both worlds, topping/bottoming Roushk even before LD MC could.

Aug 29, 2020
any idea if Pregnancy will ever be a thing in this game. i like what i've played so far and the creator said “Flexible Survival” or “Trials in Tainted Space" were inspirations so i figured if i ask.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
any idea if Pregnancy will ever be a thing in this game. i like what i've played so far and the creator said “Flexible Survival” or “Trials in Tainted Space" were inspirations so i figured if i ask.
No, unless it's MPreg and there's still nothing for it. MPreg is not a popular fetish afaik :unsure:
It "inspired" by FS / TiTs, but it's a "Gay Game", and not a sandboxie. Nothing with regular Pregnancy will ever be a thing.
I also doubt Hyao is interested in adding offspring mechanics.
is this game still havly gay game ?
Almost all gay.
Tho Looking for straight contents in this game is actually better than "looking for gay content in a 'gay tagged' game but there's only one scene with a Femboy / Trap. :ROFLMAO:
Still nothing for the " bad route" ?
WDYM "bad route"?
"Lizard bad route"? That route is dead :ROFLMAO: .
Or "Bad End"? We don't hv those for a while, feel like the idea got abandoned. (They even removed certain bad end that involving death :()

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
WDYM "bad route"?
"Lizard bad route"? That route is dead :ROFLMAO: .
Or "Bad End"? We don't hv those for a while, feel like the idea got abandoned. (They even removed certain bad end that involving death :()
as i suspected.. if the creator do not wanna continue that route, why is still there? I cannot go further even on the orc quest for this reason. This is bullshit.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I only wish they make either more bottom Logan scenes with other hornys (Like he end on the Underground tunel fucked by wererats) or Top one finally fucking the main or actually fucking kissing as regular basic, like an add on the training session were he grab you and then comes the option to kiss him.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Top one finally fucking the main or actually fucking kissing as regular basic, like an add on the training session were he grab you and then comes the option to kiss him.
Well... Before that happen, we probably need a more romantic development scene with Logan first like prolonging stare, hugs, sweet words, etc. Since he is an A+ straight, A+ Homophobe, A+ assbutt so it will be weird if he suddenly does all of that before we got more story with him. Right now, his story is the least developed (In terms of the story) compared to all main affection bareshade characters like Bernard, Arion, Gunnar, and Hayden.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I only wish they make either more bottom Logan scenes with other hornys (Like he end on the Underground tunel fucked by wererats) or Top one finally fucking the main or actually fucking kissing as regular basic, like an add on the training session were he grab you and then comes the option to kiss him.
This game is way to inconsistent. Some ruote are left behind ( or forgeted entirely) only 3 quests are completed but new one are open every update ( and then left behind too )

Last edited:
Reactions: baby face

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
So Othra is just fine with us fking Roushk... bit unrealistic considering their 'love'

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
So Othra is just fine with us fking Roushk... bit unrealistic considering their 'love'
Honestly, with how they were written, I always wondered whether their 'love' was truly love or just a dependency that has been nurtured since they were young. Since referring to the story told by Othra and Roushk, they have been 'forced' to be together ever since they were born, being told they are the Razit & Orsu incarnation. They are told to act like this, like that, their feeling to each other should be like this and like that because that is how Razit & Orsu were.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I mean their relationship is never Monogamy from start.
Roushk holds back his desire of MC, not because Othra is his wife, but cuz his fear of losing to lust curse again.
If you hv love with both Othra, the firework scene all three of you'll spend time together. If you only hv love for Roushk, Othra will leave Roushk to you.
I was expecting this new fking scene is something similar.

Female NPCs in this game are very open and supportive - at least two of them :LOL:

May 3, 2019
I mean polyamory exists. I had to laugh at the inclusion of a watch option tho. Picturing Othra watching me fuck her husband while she's in the sidelines eating popcorn just took me out =P

• Haha
Reactions: Zorrscha

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Well... Before that happen, we probably need a more romantic development scene with Logan first like prolonging stare, hugs, sweet words, etc. Since he is an A+ straight, A+ Homophobe, A+ assbutt so it will be weird if he suddenly does all of that before we got more story with him. Right now, his story is the least developed (In terms of the story) compared to all main affection bareshade characters like Bernard, Arion, Gunnar, and Hayden.
I wouldn't really call him A+ straight or A+ homophobe
1. While it's true that he had wife, there wasn't really any love between them as it was stated at the early story of the game and knowing sorta his character, sex isn't something he would care about most, so being with male wouldn't occur to him until he met MC(since the villagers wouldn't really dare to try something with him)

2. And if he was A+ homophobe, I highly doubt he would want to do anything with us or even talk to us. Not to mention there were already moments where it was shown he likes us(as a male MC of course) while he also trusts and depends on MC too.

That said, there were some romantic moments with him and now that he is werewolf alpha, his feelings might grow stronger too(or desires for that matter), so it's just matter of time when he tries something again(kinda referring to the "own a beer" event at MC's house).

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes