glenthhw

Aug 6, 2021
"Things to finish with this event: Fourth option to spend the day (Which will lead to second hearts), More fun times (Roushk/Othra, Othra), plus one more surprise at the end of the event."
How can i get the 4th option ;3; i only saw 3 choices

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
"Things to finish with this event: Fourth option to spend the day (Which will lead to second hearts), More fun times (Roushk/Othra, Othra), plus one more surprise at the end of the event."
How can i get the 4th option ;3; i only saw 3 choices
It's still in the works. Probably next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: glenthhw

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
How do I get a heart with Roushk? I got one with Rhot does that interfere?
Nope. You can love both of them. Just finish the "Curse of lust" and "Lizard treasure" event, choose the right word with him and Othra in the banquet, finish it and you would got his heart, Othra, or both. Btw if you drag Rouskh to your dungeon (you catch him), when Rouskh ask about what happend in the banquet scene, just tell him the truth. this would rise his fondness to you much more than the other option.

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
How are the sex scenes in the game? Do you get a CG for every one of them or just a description of what is happening?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
The sex scene involving the mc are left up to the imagination since the mc itself is left to the imagination, which is fine considering there is quite a few cg with other characters even one random wererat in the cave

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I should elaborate a bit: Lolito1234
Although you don't get CGs for sex scenes (mostly), you get high quality sprites on top of the writing - including (almost) all enemies, which is already better than average "text based" games.
The arts carry a huge amount of weight of this game.

There're actually a few CGs where MC is involved (none for sex tho), But there's no visual representation of MC - not even a silhouette - which IMO is a better approach.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I have 40, increased it with cookies up to 100 and still failed the check. Maybe there is something else I missing?
We talking the new update part? Cos it seems broken. I maxed out my perception AND intelligence to like 100+, the game still calls me a dumb dumb.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, I have a small problem, as I noticed in the images of the game, the wolves already have an illustration, but when I play and increase their lust, the image does not change to the other versions, does anyone have any idea what I can do?

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Hello, I have a small problem, as I noticed in the images of the game, the wolves already have an illustration, but when I play and increase their lust, the image does not change to the other versions, does anyone have any idea what I can do?
try to upload unbugged new version or try to start a new game and see if it worked out wolf are earlrier content so you don t lose much progress

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
try to upload unbugged new version or try to start a new game and see if it worked out wolf are earlrier content so you don t lose much progress
thanks ise what you said, it also seems that they need to increase their love to be able to see it.

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
I think it has to do with favorability or something, the like at the start afaik wolves are warry so i guess increase the like...

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes