shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
They is a very easy way for add that to the game: pay his Patreon and be part of his Patreon community. As for years they do whatever they want in the game, as Hyao has zero writing now days in the game.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know what we will have in next update. Probably sprite of cave crawler and troglodyte also there was a post in twitter with a panda boy is he a new love interest?

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Hello! It's been a while since I last played this game (Before the complete overhaul) and I have a few questions.

1. Where do you go to encounter nameless again?
2. How (big) does the choices affect the game?
3. I've been really curious but is there a chance that Rhot invites you to his hut (just as his talk with Xer says)
4. Would the date with Othra/Roushk in the fair be different if you chose only one of them during the celebration? As well as the bonding?

I used to read through the entire thread but I stopped for so long hahahaha. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Hello! It's been a while since I last played this game (Before the complete overhaul) and I have a few questions.

1. Where do you go to encounter nameless again?
2. How (big) does the choices affect the game?
3. I've been really curious but is there a chance that Rhot invites you to his hut (just as his talk with Xer says)
4. Would the date with Othra/Roushk in the fair be different if you chose only one of them during the celebration? As well as the bonding?

I used to read through the entire thread but I stopped for so long hahahaha. Thanks in advance!
1.first time you encounter nameless in event with lizardman and later in event with orc if i remember after fight with red boss orc.
2. Choices are very important because they can either block content or unblock.
For example if you choose logan top then all logan bottom content will be blocked.
3. That scene isn't created by hyao yet *crying*
4. Don't know but think it will be.

P.S. Be very careful with nameless because every nameless decision affect all save files with one character and even if you load save it will not change.

Reactions: Czars

perles75

May 16, 2020
P.S. Be very careful with nameless because every nameless decision affect all save files with one character and even if you load save it will not change.
Sorry, what do you mean by that? can't I make, say, two saves with two different decisions? how does the game know?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Sorry, what do you mean by that? can't I make, say, two saves with two different decisions? how does the game know?
If I'm not wrong, the game generates a file once you choose an option. When you try to choose another option the files of the game have a variable in them that verify if you have that new file or not, if you have it then you can't proceed with a new option.

Supercursor24

Mar 29, 2022
You are trolling very hard here. There's only one image with a half naked male bandit. What "gay (male-male) sample pics" you are talking about? :ROFLMAO:

Tho I do agree we could use more sample pics, so there "might" be less Karen comes in to complain "It's too gay". :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Actually, look at the description again, I think the Overview should add in "Gay Focused". Although " inspired by titles like “Flexible Survival” or “Trials in Tainted Space". ", LD does not represent those games, and it's kinda unfair to someone who walks in expect anything other than "Gay contents" (the M/F, F/F aspects are almost ignorable)
I do like this game, But for me, I just wish there were new games that are like TITS or FS or even similar to LD ( and no I don't mean straight I'm hella gay) Just something different :cautious:

May 6, 2019
I do like this game, But for me, I just wish there were new games that are like TITS or FS or even similar to LD ( and no I don't mean straight I'm hella gay) Just something different :cautious:
I'm looking into making a game, I just have no idea how to make one.. :LOL:

I've been practicing on how to draw through, its very similar to LD.

Anyway, I'm way off from making one through, for one I have midterms and work :LOL:

There are other games you can play. There are other games out there you can try, like tavern of spear or grove.

I like summoned by accident, and steamy hot springs.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yup, firework n the new bonding are based of who has the heart: with Roushk / with Othra / with both.
Not sure with none tho, I assume you just won't trigger the events.

You mean like these games - free roaming + some gameplay mechanics + plots? Or something different? (then what?)
IMO this kind of game is more difficult to be good, and most of them are dragged out - hence you wanna see new ones, as they are getting old. In that scene CoC /nimin fetish fantasy are actually good as they are finished :LOL:
LD now actually more like commission arts - you always get something, but not quite there.

That said, hv you tried Lilith's Throne / Degrees of Lewdity? That's the only others I can think of XD

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
1.first time you encounter nameless in event with lizardman and later in event with orc if i remember after fight with red boss orc.
2. Choices are very important because they can either block content or unblock.
For example if you choose logan top then all logan bottom content will be blocked.
3. That scene isn't created by hyao yet *crying*
4. Don't know but think it will be.

I meant the choices with nameless but now I'm lowkey a bit worried with encountering nameless the second time (I'm done with the lizardmen event). Also looking forward to visiting Rhot's hut ;-;

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
How do you get hired by Lady Cerise? She praises me then says I can't catch up in a thousand years.

nesquik888

Dec 6, 2021
How do you get hired by Lady Cerise? She praises me then says I can't catch up in a thousand years.
it depend on your stats if im not mistaken. To pass her interview, you need at least 20 points into each atribute (strength, int, agility, etc) but make sure its 20-23, if its more than this amount she will reject you once again by saying "you re too much for me" . also you can increase and decrease ur stats by using specific cookies !

Reactions: Czars
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes