SeerOfMind13

Oct 29, 2019
Honestly surprised theres no public fun option with Caleb in bareshade yet. Feels pretty inline with his character all things considered.
guess well have to make do w getting flashed for the time being

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Someone asked for a "chubby" game, we actually get a lot of chubbies In LD - Harold, Barrel, Torben, Caleb, Feliar, Rat King, Tao, Scrap. Are there anymore?
I'm sorry but when ZoroJ doesn't do the art I get no tingle AT ALL
Yeah the monsters are OK, but all the NPCs Narram made are just too generic / uninteresting.
And this Torben is almost lost his identity, like others said, he just looks like Dulrig the dwarf :rolleyes:
First, is the MC supposed to not have an art? Also, female bandits don't have art.

I would also strongly suggest looking into the balance of the characters. To me, MC is weak as shit, while the enemies are very strong.
Yup, MC doesn't hv art for better player self-insertion.
This game is gay-focused, so female contents are lacking / lagging.
You just need to better understand the battle mechanics. MC is a herbalist / slut, his potions / teasing are OP. There are weapons if you wanna be a fighter. Or if you don't want to grind, there's also in-game cheats.
Honestly surprised theres no public fun option with Caleb in bareshade yet. Feels pretty inline with his character all things considered.
guess well have to make do w getting flashed for the time being
Caleb in Bareshade is a secret, remember?
Maybe we can get public fun with Caleb down the line when the story unfold / People makes peace with werewolves, there's even hint in this update that Hyao actually wanna make it happen.
But that's very far-fetched, giving the pace of development at this stage.

Rey30

Jun 28, 2020
I lost my save anyone can share a save where I don't have to do everything all over again, please? :)

Jan 5, 2020
Maybe we can get public fun with Caleb down the line when the story unfold / People makes peace with werewolves, there's even hint in this update that Hyao actually wanna make it happen.
But that's very far-fetched, giving the pace of development at this stage.
So you mean maybe next year or so right? xD
To be honest, this update was... meh. Where is the progression? I don't mean only the Nameless arc, I mean Scar, Orcs,...
Yeah, the lizards content was ok, but... they are already "safe", all the extra content must be, in my opinion, an extra, not the main point of an update.

Reactions: Kerapac

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
To be honest, this update was... meh. Where is the progression? I don't mean only the Nameless arc, I mean Scar, Orcs,...
Yeah, the lizards content was ok, but... they are already "safe", all the extra content must be, in my opinion, an extra, not the main point of an update.
I'd really appreciate if Hyao would finish the content that was WIP in the game before expanding other things.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's already straggling for a while now. Don't keep your hopes high :LOL:

What seems to me like "progression" for the past couple updates, is we get kind of "Epilogue" when trigger an bad End - it'll remark the fate of rest of the world, based on your main plot progression (no mention to any NPC tho) - at least for the swamp werewolf bad end, hvn't checked other ones.

seobabaoppa

Feb 25, 2020
Will impregnation be a thing? I know this is a mostly gay game but given how they added female MCs and straight options for the male character I wouldn't mind having my character get pregnant with Caleb or other character's offspring
Make male mc get pregnant pls

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Will impregnation be a thing? I know this is a mostly gay game but given how they added female MCs and straight options for the male character I wouldn't mind having my character get pregnant with Caleb or other character's offspring
There are a few chances that both male or female mc can become pregnant but only through certain "bad endings" with certain foes. But since this is mostly an RPG kind of game than visual novel chances are that the creator isn't going to be adding pregnancy/birth for individual male npcs anytime soon if ever at all. But the thought would be nice if the maker was to focus more in that area.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Ok great, thanks. But now I have a new question, where is Mythshore?
Go thru the underground complex around northcrest and go west.

There are a few chances that both male or female mc can become pregnant but only through certain "bad endings" with certain foes. But since this is mostly an RPG kind of game than visual novel chances are that the creator isn't going to be adding pregnancy/birth for individual male npcs anytime soon if ever at all. But the thought would be nice if the maker was to focus more in that area.
"Pregnancy" is not a "female exclusive", not even needed to be egg ovipositor / parasite symbiosis, "MPreg" is a thing you know? And that's quite a common setting for Orc / Rats / Oni / Minotaur.
But it's really depending on the developer. I don't think Hyao is interested in such contents, otherwise It'd be added a long time ago.
Don't just be entitled and demand things, "forced contents" are never good.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I just encountered the Ghost Cock dildo and won. But I cannot seem to use it as a relief option under Toys. How to?
And how do I get that special wood for Logan?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes