mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I just encountered the Ghost Cock dildo and won. But I cannot seem to use it as a relief option under Toys. How to?
And how do I get that special wood for Logan?
If by special wood you mean oak wood, then you can get it in forest if you have axe or cheat a bit and give it yourself from preferences.

If it's not oak wood, then I pretty much don't have any idea what the special wood is.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
If by special wood you mean oak wood, then you can get it in forest if you have axe or cheat a bit and give it yourself from preferences.

If it's not oak wood, then I pretty much don't have any idea what the special wood is.
Yeah, Oak. I started finding it. I assume the # of chops = STR value.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Go thru the underground complex around northcrest and go west.

"Pregnancy" is not a "female exclusive", not even needed to be egg ovipositor / parasite symbiosis, "MPreg" is a thing you know? And that's quite a common setting for Orc / Rats / Oni / Minotaur.
But it's really depending on the developer. I don't think Hyao is interested in such contents, otherwise It'd be added a long time ago.
Don't just be entitled and demand things, "forced contents" are never good.
Ok...I don't know why you would quote me on something I've already said hours ago. I've said in game both male and female mc can become pregnant but only through certain bad endings. Also I've never been entitled nor demanded anything. I was saying the ideal would be nice but it isn't a necessity for me and I'm content with what ever Hyao decides what to add in the game. As long as it's progressing that's really all that matters to me at the end of the day.

Reactions: cxixio

cxixio

Jul 12, 2021
Go thru the underground complex around northcrest and go west.

"Pregnancy" is not a "female exclusive", not even needed to be egg ovipositor / parasite symbiosis, "MPreg" is a thing you know? And that's quite a common setting for Orc / Rats / Oni / Minotaur.
But it's really depending on the developer. I don't think Hyao is interested in such contents, otherwise It'd be added a long time ago.
Don't just be entitled and demand things, "forced contents" are never good.
Why are you always trying to pick fights in threads? Consistently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheru

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Ok...I don't know why you would quote me on something I've already said hours ago. I've said in game both male and female mc can become pregnant but only through certain bad endings. Also I've never been entitled nor demanded anything. I was saying the ideal would be nice but it isn't a necessity for me and I'm content with what ever Hyao decides what to add in the game. As long as it's progressing that's really all that matters to me at the end of the day.
I was quoting the whole "female pregnancy" discussion - it's sorta the same as the "why this gay game has no hetero focused contents".
Nothing personal against you. Apologise if I didn't make it clear and if you feel offended.
And what bad endings you are referring to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you always trying to pick fights in threads? Consistently.
No you :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I was quoting the whole "female pregnancy" discussion - it's sorta the same as the "why this gay game has no hetero focused contents".
Nothing personal against you. Apologise if I didn't make it clear and if you feel offended.

I understand what you mean, I was just confused is all and was wondering if I may have said something prior to my previous post that might of caused offense to you as well. But all is good ❤ now that I know otherwise. And I agree too that mpreg is a valid thing in this day and age. The bad ending parts I was referring that alludes to male/female pregnancy is when you lose all sanity with certain foes like for example, the gel monster, corrupted lizardmen, and the tar being to name a few. I think the tar being bad ending was scraped for the male mc but can still be triggered if you use the lust potion that would only raise your own libido to max during battle, and the scraped mpreg scene with it should still happen (I hope in this update that is lol). There may be more enemies where pregnancies occur that I'm not fully aware of as of yet. But those a few that comes to mind that it'll occur before the game ends :)

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I understand what you mean, I was just confused is all and was wondering if I may have said something prior to my previous post that might of caused offense to you as well. But all is good ❤ now that I know otherwise. And I agree too that mpreg is a valid thing in this day and age. The bad ending parts I was referring that alludes to male/female pregnancy is when you lose all sanity with certain foes like for example, the gel monster, corrupted lizardmen, and the tar being to name a few. I think the tar being bad ending was scraped for the male mc but can still be triggered if you use the lust potion that would only raise your own libido to max during battle, and the scraped mpreg scene with it should still happen (I hope in this update that is lol). There may be more enemies where pregnancies occur that I'm not fully aware of as of yet. But those a few that comes to mind that it'll occur before the game ends :)
Are you referring to female MC, or it's something added recently?
Cause I think I saw all the bad ends with male MC before, didn't remember anything about pregnancy, only mentions like you are bred - but that's the same as being fucked endlessly.
Only Jelly / Tar being has this "symbiosis" but not sure that counts as pregnancy.
Here's Bad Ends on my note, not sure if there are others:

Aug 2, 2019
Is it bad I'm only living for Gunnar now, all the other chars have fizzled out over time due to only getting about 200 words a month per character
Can't really stand gunnar tbh, he's got a cute face but if i wanted to do mindless fucking i'd go to Tank/Barrel/or any of the monster encounters IMO, but i do understand having to wait for certain characters getting content updates I'm personally waiting for Logan, rhot, and scrap content but it's been trickling as of late due to hyao suffering fatigue. Hopefully he takes a month or two off so he can get the rest he needs. But if he NEEDs to get an update out he can get his co writers (For scrap, Xer, and that minotaur daddy guy) to write more content for them as a filler update.

Aug 2, 2019

Corrupted Rhousk's Bad ending has the MC/FeMC getting knocked up by them. Some enemies like the ratkin and trolls, do talk about knocking up the MC/FeMC. There is a breeding kink there but it's not in the forefront. Also hyao said himself that he's trying to appeal to everyone as much as possible. Im guess he'll get a hetero artist to make monster girls and M/F and F/F content in the future. But as of now it is pretty gay.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Corrupted Rhousk's Bad ending has the MC/FeMC getting knocked up by them. Some enemies like the ratkin and trolls, do talk about knocking up the MC/FeMC. There is a breeding kink there but it's not in the forefront. Also hyao said himself that he's trying to appeal to everyone as much as possible. Im guess he'll get a hetero artist to make monster girls and M/F and F/F content in the future. But as of now it is pretty gay.
When did Hayo say that? Does he at least hv a vision / plan laid out for those?
Creating game just like creating art, right now it's kinda feels like Hyao hits a "Art block", it's not even mental exhaustion - that's not something you can "recover" by simply takes a month or two off.
And rarely any game which put on hiatus comes back to life :(

IMO Hyao should revise this project if he wish the situation to improve.
RN it's equivalent to artist selling monthly art packs - just fragments that won't come into a whole piece, there's no hook anymore.

BTW Maybe I should revisit all the bad ends :LOL:

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
Aug 2, 2019
When did Hayo say that? Does he at least hv a vision / plan laid out for those?
Creating game just like creating art, right now it's kinda feels like Hyao hits a "Art block", it's not even mental exhaustion - that's not something you can "recover" by simply takes a month or two off.
And rarely any game which put on hiatus comes back to life :(

IMO Hyao should revise this project if he wish the situation to improve.
RN it's equivalent to artist selling monthly art packs - just fragments that won't come into a whole piece, there's no hook anymore.

BTW Maybe I should revisit all the bad ends :LOL:
That was the initial pitch for it iirc. .

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Hey guys,

I just found a link to the game w/gallery but all the CGs are still locked~
Does anyone have a save file that has all the CGs UNlocked and can you pls share them with us??

Here's the link to the game with gallery for those that want it too:

Lustful Desires (v0.42) w/gallery [Hyao] PC Version

UwU

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
That was the initial pitch for it iirc. .
I see. Then that says very little. Things changes, this game initially released with few but quite balanced hetero / homo contents, but then it goes into gay focus.
Unless there's some refresh on that plan I doubt it'll ever happen. At this stage of LD, if Hyao want to include variety sexual orientation, he might as well start a new game. :unsure:
Adding random female enemies won't satisfy hetero audiences, and the female NPCs are handled quite well from a gay focused perspective, any changes on that will ruin it.

Reactions: Cheru

ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
There's sort of preg content if you submit to those roach things in the junkyard until they like you. They start to gang up and lay eggs in you when you submit to them, but they're out by the time you're back in control of the MC.

bear42

Nov 7, 2019
can someone tell me how to make Ruben and Rat King naked?
and is korg & caleb in halloween costume available in game?
thanks

May 6, 2019
can someone tell me how to make Ruben and Rat King naked?
and is korg & caleb in halloween costume available in game?
thanks
its a random rng, for the rat king and ruben,

For the holloween custome thing, i think is a one time event, if you already done it. then it doesnt repeat

Reactions: bear42
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes