Ferize

Mar 24, 2020
how do we get a heart with Roushk? i got the one with bonding in the new one, but idk where the first is
Nevermind found it.another question i had is that Roghak, the orc guy incharge of the steeds, im at 14 like for him, how do i get more like? his quests don't show up anymore

May 6, 2019
Nevermind found it.another question i had is that Roghak, the orc guy incharge of the steeds, im at 14 like for him, how do i get more like? his quests don't show up anymore
his quest is a repeat, you have to wait a bit for it to return, so go sleep for a couple days. after you get to a certain point an rng scene with roghak will pop up. (y)

OkayJosae

Aug 15, 2021
Does anyone know the requirements for the perception/intellect test while helping out in the temple? I've tried lowering and raising my stats w/ cookies and got nothing.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the second heart with Roushk? Everytime I choose the third option in bonding time, I get intellect/perception test failed.

Last edited:

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
A little disappointed this time,3way with Roushk/ Othra is still wip.
There's a bunch of delicious Orcs in Iron Blood and all we got is another bestiality, really?

Reactions: FugginDamaged

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
So I got the second heart with Roushk, but I don't see any other variant for private training.
Can someone tell me how to get the other variant?

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I really like Torben's outfit. I think he was portrayed quite good, but the art got me a little down (I was expecting him to be uncut and maybe a little taller, I feel he's short as Dulrig).

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
First, is the MC supposed to not have an art? Also, female bandits don't have art.

I would also strongly suggest looking into the balance of the characters. To me, MC is weak as shit, while the enemies are very strong.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes