Witchy95

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to give the feral wolves dicks? Is it an option somewhere or has that not been implemented yet?

vargas199

Jun 16, 2020
Well, so long as you don't submit to the Alpha Wolf (I think you get gang fucked by submitting at any point, I could be wrong) or regular wolves (if they're over a certain level of lust), and don't fuck the Alpha Wolf or jerk off regular wolves, you'll be fine in avoiding it. Also, when you have pets, don't teach them "Mount", cos that's sex (if you hadn't already guessed). If you dislike killing them, I'd recommend switching options to "skip unread text" and leaving it running. It'll speed over everything and you can pretend you just knocked them unconscious. ^^

Also, quick heads up: horny giant rats mount you, you'll blow the deer if a Satyr summons them and you submit to him, the asshole guard you meet will make you blow a horse but I think it only happens if the animalsex counter is high enough so you should be fine, losing to Lizardman Riders will result in them letting their raptor fuck you, Ragroaches won't fuck you unless they're at like 230 out of 300 lust, hornets and bats will never fuck you, the queen bee in Country Road WILL however if you select "seduce" instead of "fight", Cave Crawlers are animals, murlocks and troglodytes aren't (they're monsters). I think this covers most of the bestiality sections, so you can hopefully avoid them. Also, upper left side of the wolf den is a wolf you can feed, heal and tame. Carrying meat into Bareshade also has a chance of taming a stray dog too, incase you didn't know.

Hope all of this helps you enjoy your experience more and avoid what you don't like. :3 Simply put, just be wary of teasing around animals/giant cockroaches and you'll be fine. ^^
how exactly do you get the guard making you blow a horse scene??

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Honestly? No idea. I think you need a slut status and to generally just piss him off while still being his whore, but I just know it happens sometimes when you fuck him in Bareshade.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You mean Gunnar makes the horse fuck you, then he gets a sloppy second, when you "have fun" in Bareshade?
Pretty sure you need to let Gunnar fuck you enough times that he remarks he'll let the horse join the fun, then it happens randomly.

Daweks

Aug 13, 2021
What do a horse and a dog need to feed them? I read the horse needs red berries but in the stable window there is no button to press to feed him and I have those red berries in my inventory.

Macario700

Mar 7, 2019
someone could tell me how i can increase the level of love in othra and Roshku?
i think i can't unlocke their path because i lied to them about the gem.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can choose between either a male or a female character and you should avoid teasing anyone that you are not interested in. Also, avoid losing to the wolf unless you like urination.
this game really needs more sample pics. at the moment all the pics show is gay (male-male) content. should add sample pics showing the other possibilities.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
this game really needs more sample pics. at the moment all the pics show is gay (male-male) content. should add sample pics showing the other possibilities.
You are trolling very hard here. There's only one image with a half naked male bandit. What "gay (male-male) sample pics" you are talking about? :ROFLMAO:

Tho I do agree we could use more sample pics, so there "might" be less Karen comes in to complain "It's too gay". :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Actually, look at the description again, I think the Overview should add in "Gay Focused". Although " inspired by titles like “Flexible Survival” or “Trials in Tainted Space". ", LD does not represent those games, and it's kinda unfair to someone who walks in expect anything other than "Gay contents" (the M/F, F/F aspects are almost ignorable)

Last edited:
May 3, 2019
Are you saying the post I was quoting is wrong about this game allowing any MC gender and lover choices and that it is in fact a gay game?
It's a gay focused game where most of the content is, as you would guess, gay focused. You can play as a woman but the protag has no face, avatar, or anything you can show in the sample section. You do have the option to have fun with ladies in this game but it's only quite literally a handful of them I believe. There would be no point in showing the npcs in the sample section cuz while they exist it might mislead the viewer into thinking this game is going to cater more to them than what would be in the sample section. Again you have straight options but it's like 5 npcs compared to the massive amount of gay options. This game is great if ur gay/bi/pan or a straight woman but not so much if ur a straight guy. We don't want this thread to look like the Lust For Adventure thread when that game went more gay focused and a lot of straight dudes were all, "WhErE dA bo0Bs? wHy NO PusSaY??"

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
It's a gay focused game where most of the content is, as you would guess, gay focused. You can play as a woman but the protag has no face, avatar, or anything you can show in the sample section. You do have the option to have fun with ladies in this game but it's only quite literally a handful of them I believe. There would be no point in showing the npcs in the sample section cuz while they exist it might mislead the viewer into thinking this game is going to cater more to them than what would be in the sample section. Again you have straight options but it's like 5 npcs compared to the massive amount of gay options. This game is great if ur gay/bi/pan or a straight woman but not so much if ur a straight guy. We don't want this thread to look like the Lust For Adventure thread when that game went more gay focused and a lot of straight dudes were all, "WhErE dA bo0Bs? wHy NO PusSaY??"
there's madeline(bartender's wife) who doesn't have a sprite, female bandit, victoria, water nymph and othra and absolutely none of them are main focus except Othra, i completely agree that they should update the pictures

Reactions: Akira-Chan

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thank you for the clarification. Yea ok in this case its good that only gay sample pics are shown

Reactions: Honeybun Burglar

Daweks

Aug 13, 2021
I would be happy if we got all monsters sfw and nsfw pictures at least. Something to spice up the submission to the enemy or to your mounts.

Reactions: youshowicum
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes