liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
After read the update log, I decided to stop sponsoring next month even though he only charges $1. I mean there are so many interesting storylines to work with but mostly we got are craps in the last few months . Why don't stick with the Logan route or blood Village there's a bunch of hot ORCs live in for now only animal lover can have fun in there.( What the fucking wrong with the world ?) or Ste? or the nameless? Stop making more love simulators !!!

Reactions: AlienBreeder

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
After read the update log, I decided to stop sponsoring next month even though he only charges $1. I mean there are so many interesting storylines to work with but mostly we got are craps in the last few months . Why don't stick with the Logan route or blood Village there's a bunch of hot ORCs live in for now only animal lover can have fun in there.( What the fucking wrong with the world ?) or Ste? or the nameless? Stop making more love simulators !!!
What's worse is even after 8-ish months, there's still no actually development of the game to mk me to come back (It was one of my favourites) :(
This stalemate is really killing me (and probably the game as well) :eek:

BTW, hs ZoroJ jumped the ship? Haven't seen his involvement for a long while now.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
IIRC Zoroj is currently struggling with mental health issues, which is one of the biggest reasons progress on LD is slow. Hyao sincerely wants CGs and art for the main storylines but with Zoroj down in the dumps.. well. We get this instead. He's stated there's been progress, we'll just have to wait to see it's fruition.

Macario700

Mar 7, 2019
this is boring. i want to continue with the nameless route. i want to see how much damage we can make because him. what others rewards he could give us if we keep service to him. i wonder if any important character could die because us by doing the nameless will. the latest updates has been pretty disappointing

myou2333

Sep 5, 2017
The official version 0.43 has Ste plot

Wisdom – Bareshade, Fair (Req: Bulls visited the village):

• Bullseye (Archery with Neve)
  • It takes a village... (Roaming around, one time)
  • I heard you stand (Ever’s Stand)
  • Where’s the beef (Roaming around)
  • Fireworks (Req: Love point with Ste)

Last edited:

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I stopped playing it for three months, and I believe I will have to stop paying for it until next year, maybe.
I'm no longer looking forward to a monthly update. It's boring. To reawaken my excitement, I believe I need a big update....
Unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (526 MB/ 147 MB) : (0.43)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zedire
May 6, 2019
Any new artwork? Any substantial addition to the lackluster, supreme, complete, utter lack of story or plot? Wondering if it's worth downloading...
Absolutely not. BUT!! you get to spend about 5 minutes including downloading it for a smidge of text, and maybe some regret after but let's see how things go ya? :D

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hyao shouldn't of even started writing a story if he had no clear mind as to how it was going to end, who would buy an incomplete book that kept changing stories every 5 fking seconds.

UnicornPanda

Dec 7, 2017
I couldn't care less about the main story tbh, but I'd defenitely would like a bit more content in the updates. Even tho I can't complain since I'm not paying for the game.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hyao shouldn't of even started writing a story if he had no clear mind as to how it was going to end, who would buy an incomplete book that kept changing stories every 5 fking seconds.
I've no idea what was Hyao's initial plan of LD, but clearly you are expecting something LD is not - it's not a VN you can read from start to end.
It's inspired by “Flexible Survival” or “Trials in Tainted Space", while the latter has strong plot to drive the game going, the former does not.
There are also tons of games just use itself as a platform to sell monthly contents (which they might've not even planned a closure), and it seems LD became one of them.
LD might started with good plots, Hyao seems not plan pursuing it.

LD's struggle rn, more of content draught, even as fillers, they are not meaty enough.
No idea about financial/exposure aspect, but if he stops putting out "monthly 5 minutes' read", using 3 or 5 months to work for a more substantial updates, it's actually better.
5 months' of 5 minutes' read will only hv negatively impacts on the game - which is already going on for a long while:(

May 6, 2019
I've no idea what was Hyao's initial plan of LD, but clearly you are expecting something LD is not - it's not a VN you can read from start to end.
It's inspired by “Flexible Survival” or “Trials in Tainted Space", while the latter has strong plot to drive the game going, the former does not.
There are also tons of games just use itself as a platform to sell monthly contents (which they might've not even planned a closure), and it seems LD became one of them.
LD might started with good plots, Hyao seems not plan pursuing it.

LD's struggle rn, more of content draught, even as fillers, they are not meaty enough.
No idea about financial/exposure aspect, but if he stops putting out "monthly 5 minutes' read", using 3 or 5 months to work for a more substantial updates, it's actually better.
5 months' of 5 minutes' read will only hv negatively impacts on the game - which is already going on for a long while:(
Wouldn't it be better to have if they brought in more people than just hyao and a few others in making this game? I mean if they split up the workload, bring in more writers wouldn't this work a lot better? I'm sure he'd be well off overseeing the whole thing instead of this small content every month.

Or as you say making the from a month to month to a 3-to-5-month update, personally I'd end up procrastinating the whole time. :LOL:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wouldn't it be better to have if they brought in more people than just hyao and a few others in making this game? I mean if they split up the workload, bring in more writers wouldn't this work a lot better? I'm sure he'd be well off overseeing the whole thing instead of this small content every month.

Or as you say making the from a month to month to a 3-to-5-month update, personally I'd end up procrastinating the whole time. :LOL:
Yeah that's definitely an approach, “Flexible Survival” is like that. Not sure if Hyao is trying to figure things out.
I think Hyao already has some guest writers? But it's not working out for the game as of now...
TBH this "ongoing sandboxie" type of game is really hard for solo dev.

Also although I don't wanna acknowledge that, those soulless mobile Gacha also just sell monthly filler contents, while making crazy money with the gambling gimmick. They either work a team, or just do commissions.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Is there anyway to create a shortcut the Orc Territory? (Getting tiresome going through the cave)

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes