Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
There hasn't been any news on ZoroJ's Patreon of late about LD which is really worrying me. I hope Hyao didn't decide to completely switch just because he's expensive

Thanh12

Feb 5, 2022
Can someone share the newest file 0.42 or 0.43 with android version not PC thank and all character is maximum like or heart is that okay. Thank because I lost all save file

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Am i the only one thinking that Paul and John( the zombie dungeon guys) are totally forgotten?

Like they were there for one update and gone like for forever
I mean, they are pretty recent additions. There's stuff from the beginning that isn't fully fleshed out, I doubt they'd focus on two newbies just now. Just look at how long it took for certain common enemies to get sprites, even ones that were Day One enemies.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Am i the only one thinking that Paul and John( the zombie dungeon guys) are totally forgotten?

Like they were there for one update and gone like for forever
They are kinda tied to the "new main plot", Hyao kinda can't do anything with them without making story progress - just like the Orc tribes (I want my fill of Daddy Groth :(). And LD is struggling on this aspect.
Fillers from already established settings are much easier to make.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Is there more content pushing Logan to be dirty with you, or work Love between MC and him?
Wait 1 year I believe.
I had being waiting in either case for the last 3 years and nothing interesting sexuality had happen. Beside "abuse him" while he was a werewolf and force him to get you breed or the bad end of the "No Bottom Route" were he kinda rape you for want him for his body (and never talk to you again after that).

The only we've is bottom Logan giving his ass to anyone around, which I'm still surprise he hadn't end getting gangbang by werewolf in the forest.

Reactions: nickclark89

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I was personally hoping you could keep Logan as a prisoner with your werewolves, and was still expecting to be able to catch an Alpha and cure it...

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I was personally hoping you could keep Logan as a prisoner with your werewolves, and was still expecting to be able to catch an Alpha and cure it...
I will had love have him all the time as werewolf and ravish me on the nights occasionally. But yeah, we didn't get that.

H4R0LD_90

Jan 22, 2022
Hello everyone I need to understand how to increase the value of the coins I am using Save Editor I cannot understand the right string if someone can help me before I do something wrong I would be grateful thanks.

Icona di Verificata con community

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes