nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

There.
is like a trainwreck this game lately.
Lol, I normally don't mind different art style. But Who the hell is even this guy? I don't know we have Beefy Dog Daddy (Or dog anthro) in this game?
And Baralover001 says he's a dwarf ??????????
I really can't understand the thought process of how Narram re-imaging stuffs.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Booner still doesn't even have a portrait which is a shame wanted him and Grizzly to dominate :mad:

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Lol, I normally don't mind different art style. But Who the hell is even this guy? I don't know we have Beefy Dog Daddy (Or dog anthro) in this game?
And Baralover001 says he's a dwarf ??????????
I really can't understand the thought process of how Narram re-imaging stuffs.
As I say: Trainwreck.
It is the easiest resume of how the game goes.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The new guy looks fine imo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ He definitely looks more dog-ish than anything though. The only dwarf feature he has is the braided beard.
That's the problem: You can't tell what is he. The nail / Nose / ear (?) suggest Canine but he doesn't hv Knot , the beard / cloth suggest dwarf but the body ratio is not, I even thought he's an Orc cuz of Arm / Leg / Dick.
Unless LD start to use hybrid breeds like TiTS or other transformation themed game, it's far-fetched, and break the world / lore building.

Are Your standard so low that anything with a dick + beefy body is fine?

OkayJosae

Aug 15, 2021
That's the problem: You can't tell what is he. The nail / Nose / ear (?) suggest Canine but he doesn't hv Knot , the beard / cloth suggest dwarf but the body ratio is not, I even thought he's an Orc cuz of Arm / Leg / Dick.
Unless LD start to use hybrid breeds like TiTS or other transformation themed game, it's far-fetched, and break the world / lore building.

Are Your standard so low that anything with a dick + beefy body is fine?
Not really. I'm not super into beefy dudes or the lewd stuff in LD in general, so that has nothing to do with it. I already agreed that the guy's species is hard to determine, but I honestly don't care because it'll be cleared up eventually. I just think people are exaggerating how bad the art is tbh. It's not amazing, not awful. Just "fine".

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
Honestly, Narram's art is pretty serviceable but the coloring is absolutely horrible. Torben (the merchant)'s art got added one or two patches ago, and the colours on his sprite are unsightly.

Reactions: Phloxxy

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not really. I'm not super into beefy dudes or the lewd stuff in LD in general, so that has nothing to do with it. I already agreed that the guy's species is hard to determine, but I honestly don't care because it'll be cleared up eventually. I just think people are exaggerating how bad the art is tbh. It's not amazing, not awful. Just "fine".
TBH, I like Narram's art style. But his skill at reimagining LD's contents definitely could use a lot of improvement.
Almost all of his designs are exaggerating with unnecessary bits and bizarre color scheme. And a lot of them don't even stay true to the original lore.
Combine with the stalemate of LD, makes Narram's addition more unsatisfactory.
The witch is a un-inspired copy/pasta
Werewolf Beta has very weird postures
The new sketch is a guessing game
Not to mention the infamous Torben
Monsters are OK I guess since they get room of flexibility, and creatures you can't really do wrong
The only thing he's done right, is the Swamp Werewolf (again a monster)

Lustful Desires NEEDS to figure things out, it can't stay this way if it doesn't wish to degenerate. It's not "Just Fine".

Thanh12

Feb 5, 2022
can someone share the newest file 0.42 or 0.43 with android version not PC thank and all character is maximum like or heart is that okay. Thank because I lost all save file

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Meanwhile we never got to see the Alpha Werewolf as a human ._.
That will be a problem. Because by the history of the game goes: It is almost impossible to make it go back to human, unless on the day they turn human, which it could be interesting investigate at day if he is human or not.
But as the trainwreck of the game keep going, not just as arts, but history too: We may never see him as human. Or worst, it will come with excuse that it is not need after either Bernard/Logan turn in the new alpha

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
TBH, I like Narram's art style. But his skill at reimagining LD's contents definitely could use a lot of improvement.
Almost all of his designs are exaggerating with unnecessary bits and bizarre color scheme. And a lot of them don't even stay true to the original lore.
Combine with the stalemate of LD, makes Narram's addition more unsatisfactory.
The witch is a un-inspired copy/pasta
Werewolf Beta has very weird postures
The new sketch is a guessing game
Not to mention the infamous Torben
Monsters are OK I guess since they get room of flexibility, and creatures you can't really do wrong
The only thing he's done right, is the Swamp Werewolf (again a monster)

Lustful Desires NEEDS to figure things out, it can't stay this way if it doesn't wish to degenerate. It's not "Just Fine".
Agreed, but Zoroj drew the witch not Narram

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes