nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yet another side content seriously just why can't he end at least small plot lines like golems or rats maybe lizard
Isn't he going to continue the rats' story so that way you can access Garuik and all that?
Shit, totally forgot about Golems and their "Father". This game has so many rabbit holes yet none of them are filled. :ROFLMAO:

So the new side character is not orc/canine/dwarf , but a Rat ? I have no words :ROFLMAO:

At this rate I believe it's a "skill issue", and not only for one man. :D
Remember the Tavern of Spear CrossOver? Our daddy Roushk got full attention, good arts and good scenes over there;
But looks at what we got in Lustful Desires? Nauxus doesn't even got a scene, no story, only some awkward writing :whistle:

This game might already be sinking sooner than we realised. :unsure:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope the official and beta build of the new update will be ready soon so that all the talks about the new character will be clarified

nomaiD

Jan 9, 2022
Hi! I was looking at the LD tier list, just for fun, and... Can anyone tell me who he is and how do I get him?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
New Patreon post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, he's a beastkin. I meant we finally get past the Rat's den and get to see other beast species
Great, "beastkin" with human dicks, how uninspiring :rolleyes:
But I like the "extra bit" design of the gorilla tho :D
Hi! I was looking at the LD tier list, just for fun, and... Can anyone tell me who he is and how do I get him?
You can meet Booner (and Grizzly) if you be held in Jail of Northcrest, then you can see him outside by wandering residential area during night
Or you can get a CG Scence if you also met Everett then wandering residential area during night

May 6, 2019
What new on version 0.44 Can you share that information thank and don’t had android version right
updated previous comment and I just copied the link, if its not in there he hasn't posted the android version yet.

Also I really like the update, super happpy they went back to the ratkins and the bartender :love:

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes