shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
How do you get him to rape you?
Follow the quest line of the Werewolf event but not Bottom Logan.
Capture him as a werewolf (with a cell in your house resistant enough for hold a werewolf)
Interact with him and be always submissive on the interaction, it will end in raping you after you turn 100% sub and will always be the option of him fucking you as werewolf. This without using the werewolf cure.

frtyui

Nov 1, 2019
Where do you find the plates? I've only got Air
To get the water plate you need to fight the mimics and one of them will drop the water plate (I beat one of the chest one to get it.)
After use the water plate on the pillar outside and when you go into the ruins, water will have filled the empty tiles on the upper right area allowing you to swim to the earth plate.
Next you use the earth plate on the lower right part of the dungeon which unlock the way. By exploring this new part you get another earth plate.
You put the air plate on the pillar on the far left of this new section.
Go back to the water part on the left of the dungeon, swim to get a warding ring.
You can then use the other earth palte on the upper left part of the dungeon to unlock a door who stay locked.

Reactions: Zorrscha

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Well we just gotta have to be patient for all of the main story content to be completed and I hope zoroj will return to LD soon cause I missed all of his beautiful works in LD

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
it seems like a good game, although I don't know if this would be the place to put it because I can't find a thread for it, and it might get taken down.

I will link it here for now. it's the newest Patrion version and request a thread to be made for it

Also thanks yaoi_lover96 for the new game! its fun!

Lust Odyssey 4.0
pc
Mega
mac
Mega
android
Mega
do you would have the new version that he posted on patreon the Version 0.05 ? and could you post it on here ?

kenren

May 15, 2018
who is torben?? i must be blind or not that far in the game to not have met this guy yet because i looked on who i met and no torben where can i find him??

Reactions: Tyrenica

Phil_to

Dec 19, 2021
who is torben?? i must be blind or not that far in the game to not have met this guy yet because i looked on who i met and no torben where can i find him??
hes the merchant you can find him by resting in the tracks if i remember correctly

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes