nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Did someone got the new bad end with the Ragroach working? If yes, how?
Reduce your sanity with insanity potion, and lose to the Ragroach without bringing Tao with you. Whenever there's a bad end with a mob it usually requires having low sanity.

Reactions: Runario

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
I'm used to deleting saves when I've read a few choices and made the one I was most interested in... But it played a cruel trick on me at the time of the "Nameless" event... Does anyone know how to roll back an event in a save? I know I need to edit the save but I can't find the right parameters... -_-

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Didnt they say he was depressed? or something?

I love both of them!

It seems like there coming back with more content :p
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Hyao tends to disappoint the fanbase quite often, and this VN hasn't had any "decent" content or significant update in more than 2 years at the very least. Why would it be that Cloud Meadow and Blackgate comes to mind when thinking about Hyao or this VN... :unsure:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Hyao tends to disappoint the fanbase quite often, and this VN hasn't had any "decent" content or significant update in more than 2 years at the very least. Why would it be that Cloud Meadow and Blackgate comes to mind when thinking about Hyao or this VN... :unsure:
I mean, there's one critical difference between LD and the other: Hyao does not LIE to it's audience like Cloud Meadow / Blackgate is doing.
There's huge difference between Creator's Block / burn out (you might still get the game somehow), and a Scam (meaning they just try to milk money, you won't get anything till the End)

Also, as Mr. Finger said, these two updates do seems decent.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes