nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Hyao tends to disappoint the fanbase quite often, and this VN hasn't had any "decent" content or significant update in more than 2 years at the very least. Why would it be that Cloud Meadow and Blackgate comes to mind when thinking about Hyao or this VN... :unsure:
Hyao at the very least is still adding in new stuff consistently. Blackgate adds one or two new lines of "dialogue" each update. And both Blackgate and Cloud Meadow is pretty much done adding in sex content.

Not to mention Hyao charges up to 5$ per month while Blackgate is at 25$ per demo.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Don't worry, the next update will be about scalies.
Can't tell if you are sarcastic or not. Scalies are also Furries :ROFLMAO:
The random person above you whining about "furries updates" is clearly trolling. Like 50% of the contents in LD are about furries. :p

u know what i am done with this. I skipped two updates only to get some furries. Wake me up from dead when it is gonna be some good update
How about you stay dead and just skip this game all together? There are at least 50% contents "furries".

Reactions: cheesetoastywtf

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
I love this game lol, its sad about the small content but i wait for it..
Anyone knows games like these? Idk why, i appreciate furry the most only when have humans in it..

Reactions: cheesetoastywtf

kalisigema

Feb 4, 2019
I just wish he would focus a little more on already existing characters like Nameless, Bernard and Logan, but I can't really complain since I can't support him on patreon. However, I don't think that the situation is nowhere near close to Blackgate's or Cloud Meadow's. The recent patches were a little bit more disappointing to me though, I skipped some versions whereas before I always played each patch's new content. The new artist seems fine to me too.

Aug 3, 2021
I dont mind Narram's style, it's just there are some characters with Zoroj's sprites done but that haven't been touched on these past months.
It's if Hyao didn't wanted to progress the "main scenario" for LD in this situation (aka orc tribes + northcrest + nameless), but we barely had side content for chracters like Ruben who never got use from his lewd sprite already in the files. Anything that isn't bottom Blake? Maybe fun with Scar finally? Instead we got Gunnar for the 14th time

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
I love this game lol, its sad about the small content but i wait for it..
Anyone knows games like these? Idk why, i appreciate furry the most only when have humans in it..
Tavern of Spear but I have my reservations with it cause while Lustful Desires I feel like there's care in the gameplay aspect Tavern of Spear just feels like OC's getting fucked and the gameplay is an afterthought. All furries.
Orveia is very much a Lustful Desires offspring and I have a lot of high hopes for it but its very early in development and has your cup of tea of both furries and humans.
Outlaw Wanderer is Tavern of Spear's offspring and also very early in development. All furries.
Lust Odyssey has pretty cool gameplay but the art leaves much to be desired and is also very early in development. Humans and aliens.
Valor and Glory has quite a bit of content and got a public update a month or so ago. Your cup of tea of furries and humans.

Those are the ones with very similar gameplay. A little less similar but still really good and the one I have the most hopes for is Grove but you can't dominate and all submissions lead to a game over sex scene. Its all scalies/reptiles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leozinhe

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
New Patreon post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol this train is a mess right now he's doing a lot of storylines without finishing them and keep adding new characters instead of focusing on what we have ‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
New Patreon post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, really, at this point it's like "Ok, Whatever". :rolleyes:
Not to mention "the bear" is almost Gunnar with a different skin.

Now we have our own furry harem clap clap
No we won't.
They'll at most have 1 or 2 scenes then be forgotten like the 90% of the rest casts.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes