nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why are the feral creatures censored (art)? Are they only for the patreon version?
The heck are you talking about? There's no censor in this game. Also no "Patreon Version" and "Patreon exclusive contents", expect a gallery for $5 tier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are talking about Silhouette like
It's simply cause they haven't got arts yet.

-------------------------
Gotta say, Narram's drawings are really ugly, way worse than the teaser sketches :(
Like they are not "discussing" but definitely "Boner killer".
Very lack luster. It seems like its going back to a reasonable size update but the drawings are... eh.

I mean for a dollar is alright, but.. idk it just doesn't tickle my pickle.
I get what you were saying now. I doubt those drawings can tickle anyone's pickle :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone know when he is going to uptade the android version ? I cant play on pc and i really want see my mc raped by the new enemys :oops:

hank268

Jun 23, 2018
The heck are you talking about? There's no censor in this game.
I was referring to the feral creatures portraits in-game since if you check the games files you can see the "normal, horny and censored" version of each portrait so i was wondering if the normal and horny version were blocked for free users. But somebody from the discord server already told me how to unlock them so all good.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Okay narram is good with arts but his colorong really sucks. Red eyes with brown fur of bear jesus why he didn't make th at least green

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
I was referring to the feral creatures portraits in-game since if you check the games files you can see the "normal, horny and censored" version of each portrait so i was wondering if the normal and horny version were blocked for free users. But somebody from the discord server already told me how to unlock them so all good.
So... how do you unlock them??

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes