nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I was referring to the feral creatures portraits in-game since if you check the games files you can see the "normal, horny and censored" version of each portrait so i was wondering if the normal and horny version were blocked for free users. But somebody from the discord server already told me how to unlock them so all good.
1. There're only few Narram's drawing files named "censored" (Really, what's wrong with this artist???), there's nothing censored, It should be named as "Normal" as "wearing pants""dick in slit", and his "normal" files should be "aroused".

2. You are using some very confusing words, you don't "Unlock" them, to get "Horny" version (If they hv) you simply raise their lust.
So... how do you unlock them??
See my point 2.

• Angry
Reactions: cxixio

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
To be fair, I think ZoroJ's art for me at first were pretty hit or miss. I remember not liking the art of anyone from Bareshade, but I liked the bandits. I only liked bernard when he turned werewolf. Now that I think about it, I actually like all the monsters ZoroJ drew. But I don't enjoy much of his human art.

The new art by Narram though... I don't wanna be mean but something feels wrong. Maybe it is the coloring because I did like their WIPs. Hopefully he does get better.

Reactions: Phloxxy

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
The heck are you talking about? There's no censor in this game. Also no "Patreon Version" and "Patreon exclusive contents", expect a gallery for $5 tier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are talking about Silhouette like
It's simply cause they haven't got arts yet.

-------------------------
Gotta say, Narram's drawings are really ugly, way worse than the teaser sketches :(
Like they are not "discussing" but definitely "Boner killer".

I get what you were saying now. I doubt those drawings can tickle anyone's pickle :ROFLMAO:
I can't stop laughing at that dalmation print and the bat nose on the boar... and the spacing of the eyes jesus hideousness

Aug 2, 2019
that bear/dog guy's face looks so god damn off putting everything else on his body is fine but the damn face is just not it. Idk why they just didn't give him a normal snout like the other beastmen is beyond me.

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
Making new accounts? Not sure who you think I am, but I don't care either. Childish? I said I like the art, and that if he/she/they didn't they could send its own or heck, even post his own art here. What is childish about that? Rather than that, I just see so many people complaining about a game that most play for free. If you're so great just do something better yourself, I would love to play whatever you make that is better
Ignore them. These several people are a Zoroj fanclub, who simply shit on everything that don`t match their tastes, will it be the art style or the plot. They siply like to circlejerk each other`s whining comments. It happens every update, so just ignore it and they will move on soon

NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
While there's some things I dislike about both of their art, I think Narram and ZoroJ are good artists. Narram's sketches are actually great, but some of the finalized art looks odd. Maybe it's because of the change of lineart thickness and that he's trying to replicate ZoroJ's coloring style? I'm not sure.

It's a shame though because Narram isn't a bad artist at all in my opinion. I really like his art for the Pig, Badger, Boar, and Garuik's beastform.

Aug 2, 2019
While there's some things I dislike about both of their art, I think Narram and ZoroJ are good artists. Narram's sketches are actually great, but some of the finalized art looks odd. Maybe it's because of the change of lineart thickness and that he's trying to replicate ZoroJ's coloring style? I'm not sure.

It's a shame though because Narram isn't a bad artist at all in my opinion. I really like his art for the Pig, Badger, Boar, and Garuik's beastform.
Garuik looks ugly as shit, regardless of form. The pig is fine but he'd look better with facial hair than being a total smoothie. Badger, and boar are excellent. The bear needs a slight tweak IMO. He's trying a bit too hard to replicate zoroj's style and i understand that he wants to make them look as similar to each other, But I feel like he's restricting himself trying to replicate another's art style and should lean in more on his own style. If or when ZoroJ decides to come back will those sprites that he made will be replaced or tweaked to be similar?

sadbruh

Aug 25, 2019
Could someone help me out? I'm stuck at this point I need to find 1 more Ratkin to continue the Rat Problem quest. How do I open the door to left and what's up with plates?

Aug 3, 2021
The heck are you talking about? There's no censor in this game. Also no "Patreon Version" and "Patreon exclusive contents", expect a gallery for $5 tier.
If you are talking about Silhouette like
It's simply cause they haven't got arts yet.

-------------------------
Gotta say, Narram's drawings are really ugly, way worse than the teaser sketches :(
Like they are not "discussing" but definitely "Boner killer".

I get what you were saying now. I doubt those drawings can tickle anyone's pickle :ROFLMAO:
Are those lewd sprites for Garuik in a event yet?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
The game is $1/month or free if you don't mind waiting, and you're calling the guy cheap? Okay. More like he spoiled us from the get-go. I think people who are tearing Narram a new one are a bit too picky for Free2Wait Gay Furry Sex Game, but that's just me I guess. This isn't like Lilith's Throne where the dev gets over $7k/month and she's not only weeks-months late on every single update, but she has added virtually no content in over 2 years since I started following it (and the game is virtually artless to boot). You wanna talk about cheap? At least pick on a dev that deserves to be picked on.

Isn't is better to be able to get off to more things than less? Almost sounds like jealousy for having such high standards to your fap material. Personally I'm glad I don't have that problem. "My god the boar has a bat nose!" yet you're not supposed to be looking at his nose when you're trying to get off (unless you've got nasophilia I guess, then sure, you get a free pass to complain). Personally I didn't even notice (nor care) because I'm not here trying to analyze all the art in Gay Furry Sex Game, I'm here to jerk off.

Anyway, I think the update is fine. Lot of art (though we got none last month) and not much to do. I paid a buck and for, again, ONE DOLLAR, I don't feel cheated in any way, regardless of who is doing the art. I just wish there were maybe a few scenes at the Inn in the new town or something, maybe some additions to the Brothel in Northcrest since that's been barren. Lust Odyssey (a game that really should have a thread made for it) arguably got a better update this month, but again, at $1, I'm not really complaining. It's a nice addition to my folder of games that, again, are here to help me get off, not turn me into an art snob.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes