Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Are those lewd sprites for Garuik in a event yet?
AFAIK no they are not.

Actually, this build is better than the lastes ones. got more content and at last we see an advance with Tao's story
Agreed, though man I'd like to see lewd of Tao someday. Doubtful if ZoroJ is quitting, given he did the art, but who knows.

But i want to continue with the nameless story. i wanna see what kind of acts he want the player do.
Also agreed. It'd be nice if he became a visitable NPC as well, maybe have a handful more scenes/gameovers as well, or at least redo the one with the orc questline since if you didn't save there, you're basically fucked.

Reactions: anonzone9

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
The game is $1/month or free if you don't mind waiting, and you're calling the guy cheap? Okay. More like he spoiled us from the get-go. I think people who are tearing Narram a new one are a bit too picky for Free2Wait Gay Furry Sex Game, but that's just me I guess. This isn't like Lilith's Throne where the dev gets over $7k/month and she's not only weeks-months late on every single update, but she has added virtually no content in over 2 years since I started following it (and the game is virtually artless to boot). You wanna talk about cheap? At least pick on a dev that deserves to be picked on.
You talking about Lilith's Throne like I'm supposed to know what that is?
Isn't is better to be able to get off to more things than less? Almost sounds like jealousy for having such high standards to your fap material. Personally I'm glad I don't have that problem. "My god the boar has a bat nose!" yet you're not supposed to be looking at his nose when you're trying to get off (unless you've got nasophilia I guess, then sure, you get a free pass to complain). Personally I didn't even notice (nor care) because I'm not here trying to analyze all the art in Gay Furry Sex Game, I'm here to jerk off.
That's like saying it's better to be average at everything but accel at nothing, or to never have anything that's more than mediocre to eat.
"My god the boar has a bat nose!" Yes because God Forbid I know the difference between 2 completely different species and the only way I'd ever be able to jack off to anything Narram creates is if I was blind and somebody described it to me in abysmal detail.

I'm not playing Lustful Desires to "Get off" as so eloquently put it, I'm more like a 50 yr old middle-aged woman reading 50 shades.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Could someone help me out? I'm stuck at this point I need to find 1 more Ratkin to continue the Rat Problem quest. How do I open the door to left and what's up with plates?
I don't remember finding Ratkin there. I remember one of the ratkin is in the first junkyard area, and another at the cave going towards lakeshard (but isn't unlocked yet)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are those lewd sprites for Garuik in a event yet?
No idea. Can't muster the mood to play as soon as I saw those awful arts.
Anyone is saying "the Badge and the pig are PEFECT???"

Excuse me Mr. Badger, where's your face?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Pig, did you realised your Eye and Snort's ratio and position is off?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All these "Mindless" fanboy are defending something they don't even understand - but that's how fanboy work I guess, arguing without any legitimate reason. :rolleyes:
You might not have the knowledge about anatomy or shading. But anyone with common sense know you don't do colouring like that.

From the drawing You can clearly tell Narram is not some random "Newbie Artist". His sketches are way more than alright.
In fact, his swamp werewolf and the wolves are quite good - different style, but good.
But ever since his additions are just one disaster after another. It's almost like he's experimenting and practising.
I hv no idea what's Lustful Desires' development sitations , but that's NOT something should happen in a well established project that's already going on for 4 years. Like come on, keep your experiments to yourself.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
Wait, there is a way to fail the quest to free Tao? What are the requisites?
pretty much do talk to Ratking about freeing tao this unlocks a chain of events where you have to talk to bernard and harold about letting the ratkins take their trash. After RK wants you to find 3 of his missing rat kin 2 you can find in the first area. One stuck in the northside and save another on the south east side. The 3rd you can find in the beginning areas of the second part of the junkyard area. When you all of that Rat king puts tao under your control. You can give him is freedom no strings attached or make tao your property. Doing the former gives you access to the beastman island.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Would someone know when it would be thought to add more content to Arion?
Whenever Hyao can stop sucking up to patrons and pull his head out of his ass and start actually developing any meaningful content from the many other areas/routes he's left abandoned, maybe? Though it doesn't look likely anytime soon. Don't get your hopes up, is my advice.

Reactions: Kerapac and arls120

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
All these "Mindless" fanboy are defending something they don't even understand - but that's how fanboy work I guess, arguing without any legitimate reason. :rolleyes:
You might not have the knowledge about anatomy or shading. But anyone with common sense know you don't do colouring like that.
I want to be clear I'm not a fanboy defending Narram. I do think his art is serviceable, but it's definitely weird in plenty of places. I just think calling Hyao cheap for going with him over ZoroJ (if that's even accurate) is over the top and people are tearing into this like it's supposed to be an immaculate work of art. I just excuse a lot of the weird stuff because:

Reminder that this project is a gay furry game on the internet that you can play for free. You get updates 1 month later than people who pay a single dollar do, except that most of the people here are getting the latest version for free as well, so literally no waiting. For that kind of ridiculously low price (or outright free), I just think some of the people here are extremely entitled, and no one is forcing you to play the game. If you want to see anything change, talk to Hyao, Narram, or do anything besides bitching on an unrelated website (not saying you, Nackedsnake, are doing that, this is just a blanket statement to the people in here since yesterday's update), because anything said here will accomplish nothing.

Would someone know when it would be thought to add more content to Arion?
When the guest writer makes more.

Whenever Hyao can stop sucking up to patrons and pull his head out of his ass and start actually developing any meaningful content from the many other areas/routes he's left abandoned, maybe? Though it doesn't look likely anytime soon. Don't get your hopes up, is my advice.
Arion is... ... Unless the writer has content made and Hyao's sitting on it for some reason (very doubtful given that there's been plenty of guest content), you're barking up the wrong tree about that. As for the WIP/abandoned routes, yeah that part's kinda annoying, but I'm confused how Hyao is "sucking up to patrons" exactly. Seems like he's adding the content he wants to add.
At the same time though, wouldn't you, as a creator, want to please the people who continue to give you money over entitled people who do nothing but bitch about your game and never pay for it? Food for thought (and don't even say you wouldn't because you're lying to yourself if you try to say that).

May 6, 2019
I want to be clear I'm not a fanboy defending Narram. I do think his art is serviceable, but it's definitely weird in plenty of places. I just think calling Hyao cheap for going with him over ZoroJ (if that's even accurate) is over the top and people are tearing into this like it's supposed to be an immaculate work of art. I just excuse a lot of the weird stuff because:

Reminder that this project is a gay furry game on the internet that you can play for free. You get updates 1 month later than people who pay a single dollar do, except that most of the people here are getting the latest version for free as well, so literally no waiting. For that kind of ridiculously low price (or outright free), I just think some of the people here are extremely entitled, and no one is forcing you to play the game. If you want to see anything change, talk to Hyao, Narram, or do anything besides bitching on an unrelated website (not saying you, Nackedsnake, are doing that, this is just a blanket statement to the people in here since yesterday's update), because anything said here will accomplish nothing.

When the guest writer makes more.

Arion is... ... Unless the writer has content made and Hyao's sitting on it for some reason (very doubtful given that there's been plenty of guest content), you're barking up the wrong tree about that. As for the WIP/abandoned routes, yeah that part's kinda annoying, but I'm confused how Hyao is "sucking up to patrons" exactly. Seems like he's adding the content he wants to add.
At the same time though, wouldn't you, as a creator, want to please the people who continue to give you money over entitled people who do nothing but bitch about your game and never pay for it? Food for thought (and don't even say you wouldn't because you're lying to yourself if you try to say that).
I'm actually here for the drama, and the free content. :LOL:

But your right, coming here to complain does nothing.

Go support them and make HELLA suggestions that these drawings suck ass.

If no one goes and says these things, nothing will change and will get more terrible content.

Who knows maybe he'll take it to heart or quit.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
pretty much do talk to Ratking about freeing tao this unlocks a chain of events where you have to talk to bernard and harold about letting the ratkins take their trash. After RK wants you to find 3 of his missing rat kin 2 you can find in the first area. One stuck in the northside and save another on the south east side. The 3rd you can find in the beginning areas of the second part of the junkyard area. When you all of that Rat king puts tao under your control. You can give him is freedom no strings attached or make tao your property. Doing the former gives you access to the beastman island.
Oh, I see. I thought he was going to remain the rat king's property. Thanks for your answer.

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
Is this worthy to play or not?
If you haven't started playing through it before and you like burly bara men (super muscular and/or chubby), then it's definitely worth playing. There's currently a substantial amount of content for you to get to once you get to the newer more dubious stuff, or once you start feeling the content drought.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone know where the other half of the air plate is my 2 brain cells rubbed together to hard and dusted themselves.

Edit: Nevermind for anyone who couldn't find it you have to go back to the rat king have tao decipher shit then talk to the rat king to get the other half.

Ricken

May 2, 2020
1. There're only few Narram's drawing files named "censored" (Really, what's wrong with this artist???), there's nothing censored, It should be named as "Normal" as "wearing pants""dick in slit", and his "normal" files should be "aroused".

2. You are using some very confusing words, you don't "Unlock" them, to get "Horny" version (If they hv) you simply raise their lust.

See my point 2.

Im also curious upon this. my game is bugged or I dont know how to. I have max relations with mostly every creature, my wolf and gorilla sprites are normal no balls no dick out. while when i lust the cave crawler and that gets its dick out.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Im also curious upon this. my game is bugged or I dont know how to. I have max relations with mostly every creature, my wolf and gorilla sprites are normal no balls no dick out. while when i lust the cave crawler and that gets its dick out.
i just tossed a bunch of love potions at the gorilla in battle then used a lust potion enhanced seemed to do the trick

Reactions: nackedsnake
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes