Nov 15, 2019
So... I said I didn't like Narram style... until I played the game yesterday and found the sprites done by him, man they ain't bad at all lol, they are quite hot, beefy and can match with the ones made by Zoroj tbh, so yeah I regret and owe an apologize to Narram

Reactions: vocaloidboy

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
So... I said I didn't like Narram style... until I played the game yesterday and found the sprites done by him, man they ain't bad at all lol, they are quite hot, beefy and can match with the ones made by Zoroj tbh, so yeah I regret and owe an apologize to Narram
The only sprite by narram i really have a problem with is the bearmanbeast one mostly because the head looks like it was stiched to his chest man has no neck and the color palette of the beast inn keeper it looks very odd and unpleasing but like i said earlier in the thread the less narram tries to mimic ZoroJ's style the better narrams art is.

Nov 15, 2019
The only sprite by narram i really have a problem with is the bearmanbeast one mostly because the head looks like it was stiched to his chest man has no neck and the color palette of the beast inn keeper it looks very odd and unpleasing but like i said earlier in the thread the less narram tries to mimic ZoroJ's style the better narrams art is.
About the bearman yeah maybe but still hot tho, and the inn keeper is the badger right? I like it, reminds me of Dota2 for some reason

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
Did the instalation method change? all other versions all you had to do was extract and run the application. Now I'm getting a iso...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Did the instalation method change? all other versions all you had to do was extract and run the application. Now I'm getting a iso...
Not at all.
You have to trouble shooting yourself:
  • Where did you download it?
  • Did you accidentally download a malware from the "downloading site"?
  • Some place would use .iso instead of .zip as there are upload restrictions. But .iso can also be extract by popular un-zip tools, it's essentially an archive just as .zip
    • In this case, scan for virus if the uploader didn't mention anything.
This applies to all games, not only this one.

Reactions: Averill Elwyn

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
Not at all.
You have to trouble shooting yourself:
  • Where did you download it?
  • Did you accidentally download a malware from the "downloading site"?
  • Some place would use .iso instead of .zip as there are upload restrictions. But .iso can also be extract by popular un-zip tools, it's essentially an archive just as .zip
    • In this case, scan for virus if the uploader didn't mention anything.
This applies to all games, not only this one.
I got it from here actualy (The Anon File link...File downloads as lustfuldesires-0.45.0-PC.zip.iso) It just seemed really sus becuase i've been playing this game on and off since v11 and the file format never looked like this.. Maybe ill try a diff link

Leratmanga92@

Mar 12, 2022
GuysI need some help, I am actually playing the game on Android but it crashes every time like I am playing then the game stop and it brings me back to home screen, Also I am having some trouble for item and if some one know how to hack the game un Android pls send help
Thanks

Reactions: aaaaaaaa_

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
GuysI need some help, I am actually playing the game on Android but it crashes every time like I am playing then the game stop and it brings me back to home screen, Also I am having some trouble for item and if some one know how to hack the game un Android pls send help
Thanks
check ratio/resolution settings, for me it was crashing when I tried hole-punch display with extended ratio becos my phone has infinite screen with hole punch camera

May 6, 2019
I was actually worried that ZoroJ and Hyao is having real life difficulties, but it seems it's not the case, from the sound of it;
  • ZoroJ is moving onto next stage of his life (even not quit he will likely not return for full participation)
  • Hyao is just struggle as a creator
It's assuring for their well-being, but in the meantime this also means LD won't get better anytime soon :(

• You are exaggerating on the "complain" part, which only make the situation worse;
  • I also don't get why you are insisting treating content creators as "Rose in the Glass", if there're way more complains than supports to keep the it going, maybe cuz those projects are not meant to be? In that case, Maybe it's better they just move on, that's for everyone's sake.
    • And Hyao is definitely not this case, he surely can deliver a good game + handle the pressure
  • Trying to prevent people complaining is really pointless. As I said before, people complain for a reason. What is constructive, is you go to give supports to the creators to keep them going.
Agreed, with that said I'm discontinuing my pledge with him and moving onto other things. maybe ill check back in a year with this one but i ant getting my hopes up

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Well it s gonna be just textual update no new arts and he not gonna release update in August
Seems that the game got way too many story routes and it's becoming overwhelming for the creator. I do also think it has way too many branching paths and it feels like the updates have been slowing down and there is less content coming out.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes