Bisfer

Jun 12, 2020
Is anyone able to share their "normal logan" save up to and including 2 hearts with him with alpha werewolf event done in the den, and the investigation in misty abyss completed about missing werewolfls?

Reactions: boredlooking23

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Is anyone able to share their "normal logan" save up to and including 2 hearts with him with alpha werewolf event done in the den, and the investigation in misty abyss completed about missing werewolfls?

I have my Normal logan route savefile its little bit advanced, but it may work for you

Reactions: Bisfer

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
if we don't have the files is there any chance somebody has the patch notes
```diff
-UPDATE 0.46
-(Shadows in the Woods)

-PART 1: CONTENT
Lakeshard Village
Inn:
• More Hugo (Relax in the bar option)
• Approach the hogsvine (After doing more hugo event)
Bowen (Inn):
• Talk: About him
• Talk: The inn
• Talk: Regular customers
Hugo (Inn):
• Talk: Offer a beer
• Talk: Lakeshard
• Talk: More sniffing
Market:
• Entrance
• Orwell’s Shop
• Derek’s Shop
• Warren’s Stall
• Mei’s Stall
• Back Alley (Lakeshard talk option done with Hugo)
Shops are a bit of a mess right now. I will change what they are selling/buying bit later. Back Alley doesn’t have many options yet, but I have a couple of more planned. It will be working in a similar way as naughty events in Bareshade.

Home
Entrance:
• Forest Scouting (Req: Normal Logan, Swamp Werewolf Event done, Between 20:00 and 4:00)
For this event to work you will need to wait a week after finishing the swamp werewolf event. Even if you did it before, in this update you still need to wait a week.
That’s the main event for the update. It’s long, with a new boss fight (Alternative version of swamp creature). If you missed a heart with Logan before, you can get it here. Though if you already had hearts with him… enjoy.
I strongly suggest having a save before this event. I will add one more option to it later, but as it is one time event you will not be able to see it if you go past it.

Bareshade
Sawmill:
• Small changes to Logan dialogue while entering and leaving (If you have enough hearts)

-PART 2: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS
Gavel’s addition:
• New Background: Jungle
Burb’s addition:
• New icons: Antilycan, Bi Potion, Blinding Bomb, Bottom Potion, Dominant Potion, Earth Moss, Emerald Sea Wave, Exploding Bomb, Fog Cloud, Gay Potion, Groulb, Hate Potion, Misty Snowdrop, Poisonous Bomb, Shocking Bomb, Silver Bomb, Smoke Bomb, Straight Potion, Submissive Potion, Top Potion, Water Bomb, Water Moss, Wolf Poison
Civ’s addition:
• New music: Mythshore exploration theme (Replacing the old version of the music)
```

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Compared to Hyao's poor performance in the past few months, this Logan's Forest Scouting route is well worth playing. It's just $1, You can take that as support for the author's efforts. After all, there wasn't much interesting content in LD this year, except this time.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
You guys should reconsider support the game , its only 1 dollar per month , instead of begging here why dont you just sacrifice a cup of your coffee? I really love Zoroj art , Hyao is trying his best to improve the game , Naram art is refresh while zoroj is on hiatus . One more thing , its not our responsibility to delivery the game here so stop your demanding its annoying .

Jan 28, 2020
Compared to Hyao's poor performance in the past few months, this Logan's Forest Scouting route is well worth playing. It's just $1, You can take that as support for the author's efforts. After all, there wasn't much interesting content in LD this year, except this time.
You guys should reconsider support the game , its only 1 dollar per month , instead of begging here why dont you just sacrifice a cup of your coffee? I really love Zoroj art , Hyao is trying his best to improve the game , Naram art is refresh while zoroj is on hiatus . One more thing , its not our responsibility to delivery the game here so stop your demanding its annoying .
You do know what site you're on, right?

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Dude, this is like preaching abstinence in a brothel.

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Believe me when I tell you if I could pledge for the game I would. But I think is the case for the majority of people around here that literally we are not able to pay for it due to Patreon requisite of needing a credit card, which lemme tell you is kinda hard to get (specially in third world countries, ,some of which don't even have international banks).

If Patreon would accept my unverified paypal account, I would easily (and gladly) pay for it myself lmao

Last edited:

Icy_

Nov 7, 2018
and what to do if my debit card is banned for any eu transactions, because I was unlucky to be born in russia

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Okay chill out guys. And you are not unlucky to be born in russia. Also quit teaching people about maners and play high morale hero on this corrupted horny pirate forum. Nice to meet fellow citizen here

Reactions: Sir Tain

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
-BrainRot noise- :KEK:.
Lol, we just didn't get a day 1 leak, and suddenly all these fanboys are showing up.
You should stop telling others what to do. And if you are so "Supportive", you should stop wasting your time on a pirate site :KEK:.

Nobody would die from we're not getting the update in a month before it goes public. :ROFLMAO:

Tho I do agree. Plz stop spamming "update begging", it doesn't do anything but annoying.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes