Aug 2, 2019
I think this project of his would be less stressful if he has other writers helping him
the thing is, he does have other writers helping him.

Xer, Arion, Scrap, Ste, Hayden are all guest characters and does have content written for them occasionally. There was some harold public fucking content written by one of them as well. So having guest writers help him out isn't the issue.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Lol, we just didn't get a day 1 leak, and suddenly all these fanboys are showing up.
You should stop telling others what to do. And if you are so "Supportive", you should stop wasting your time on a pirate site :KEK:.

Nobody would die from we're not getting the update in a month before it goes public. :ROFLMAO:

Tho I do agree. Plz stop spamming "update begging", it doesn't do anything but annoying.
Omg I agree 100% People who claims they "support" the game yet uses a pirate site needs to stop being hypocrites and take several seats back and sit the F down somewhere and shut their mouths. I hate when they say well, I can support and use pirate sites at the same time! Or how will anyone be able to pirate anything without us "donators" to do so. I don't recall that it takes so many so-called donators to pirate 1 game one or two dedicated game pirates is more than enough. And if they are really "supporters" as they claimed to be, then they wouldn't approve of pirating in the first place! It's the double standard of people's lies for me that gets me every time. And the fact we live in a day in age where people are so delusional, they rather believe in their own lies and not deal with the truth is so crazy these days that it's not even funny, if anything it's growing more concerning as each year passes with the state of the world. It's no surprise divorce rates are so high, and people can't trust even their platonic friends (except a select few) with hardly anything because people lie faster than a cat can lick their you-know-whats lol.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Top Logan fans finding out there's consensual stuff in this update be like
View attachment 1961025
Pretty sure there is only consensual top content with Logan. The vast majority of the content in general in Lustful Desires is aimed at people who prefer to be on the bottom. You even get locked out of a fairly large portion of content if you set your position and preference to "Top" and "Dom." :LOL:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Pretty sure there is only consensual top content with Logan. The vast majority of the content in general in Lustful Desires is aimed at people who prefer to be on the bottom. You even get locked out of a fairly large portion of content if you set your position and preference to "Top" and "Dom." :LOL:
I don't know where you drew your conclusion. But it's not the case.

Most NPCs are switch that offer both Top and Bottom Alternatives (sometime with Dom/Sub variants).
Logan also offer Top and Bottom Alternatives, they are just in different routes.
Not to mention both Top and Bottom MCs get dedicated scenes with Top Logan (Not so much for bottom Logan tho)

That's one of the reasons why LD is so good - It covers so much grounds that no other game managed.

Reactions: Deotix and Dyson

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Hm, I always forget in the end but Lustful Desires is *primarily* an MLM game right? Most of the fem content is pretty out of date?

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Omg I agree 100% People who claims they "support" the game yet uses a pirate site needs to stop being hypocrites and take several seats back and sit the F down somewhere and shut their mouths. I hate when they say well, I can support and use pirate sites at the same time! Or how will anyone be able to pirate anything without us "donators" to do so. I don't recall that it takes so many so-called donators to pirate 1 game one or two dedicated game pirates is more than enough. And if they are really "supporters" as they claimed to be, then they wouldn't approve of pirating in the first place! It's the double standard of people's lies for me that gets me every time. And the fact we live in a day in age where people are so delusional, they rather believe in their own lies and not deal with the truth is so crazy these days that it's not even funny, if anything it's growing more concerning as each year passes with the state of the world. It's no surprise divorce rates are so high, and people can't trust even their platonic friends (except a select few) with hardly anything because people lie faster than a cat can lick their you-know-whats lol.
Piracy was always fun until some of us began to have maybe a little bit of conscience. Your first instinct is to troll them and call them hypocrites, I have to say you're really good at what you do.

Sir Tain

Jul 13, 2019
For those on Android, use the JoiPlay app (look for it on the Play Store) and download the windows version of the game.

For me it has worked for both Renpy and RPGM games, which there are a lot of those in this site.

Thank me later ♥

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Piracy was always fun until some of us began to have maybe a little bit of conscience. Your first instinct is to troll them and call them hypocrites, I have to say you're really good at what you do.
It's deserved when that small bit of conscience makes you act like you're on a moral high ground condemning everyone else. If you really cared, you would just outright stop posting and stop visiting the site, not give everyone a lecture about how piracy is wrong.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I've never tag anyone who grew a "conscience" to troll them. I do believe the only thing I have done was replying ONCE to someone else's post that I've agreed to, so you can save that troll title for yourself for I've never directly tagged anyone who had an issue with piracy nor made multiple posts to everyone about it. But since you took the time to TAG me when you didn't need to, let me remind you that this is one of many PIRACY sites where piracy happens. If you or others like you have an issue with it, the answer is quite simple, leave the site and join their Patreon instead especially if it bothers your "conscience" so bad. Otherwise stop trolling others with the BS, get off that throne and stop being fake for I'm sure you've and the others have downloaded many pirated things on here and have paid little to none at all for them like everyone else. And furthermore, unless this is about the game's content or bugs needed address, please don't tag me or others again about this matter. This shouldn't have been a conversation in this thread about it to begin with. This thread is about topics of the game itself only, not for people lecturing and complaining over pirated games on a piracy site. Please respect that at the very least if nothing else and move on.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hm, I always forget in the end but Lustful Desires is *primarily* an MLM game right? Most of the fem content is pretty out of date?
It says in the OP (even golden to standout)
This game contains adult themes of both hetero and homosexual nature (with a stronger focus on male content)

Sex-able female NPC/Enemies are not "out of date", they just ain't be working on, and won't be the focus.
There are decent amount of fem contents, most of them are not involving sex.

Tho Someone mentioned you would have a very good experience with a female MC, all the scenes are paid extra care to feel right.

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
While I dont mind furry content its kind of a shame that you dont really get the option to choose whether to have Logan's 3 heart event in his human form ):

Reactions: bchurklo

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Well this is how peoples mind works i too would rather live in my delusion rather to face harsh reality. About divorce well i as male find the whole idea of marriage pretty much useless. I think in future we will have a genetic centers where you can became pregnant like in star wars

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes