Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Jesus Christ! Here we can see people acting high and mighty, criticizing others for using a pirate site for its intended use while using it themselves.

Here's the new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for not uploading yesterday. Our government thought that it was a good idea TO BLOCK FUCKING PAYPAL WHICH A LOT OF ITS CITIZENS USE TO RECEIVE THEIR SALARY. TO ALMOST NOBODY'S SURPRISE, THE GUY WHO DECIDED SOMETHING SO STUPID TURNED OUT TO HAD RECEIVED ZERO EDUCATION IN TECH. HOW HE GOT TO SUCH A HIGH POSITION IS SO FUCKING STUPID.

Sorry about that but I just gotta rant a bit. Had to push back my work due to the block which messed up my schedule so I'm a bit irritable today.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Lol, we just didn't get a day 1 leak, and suddenly all these fanboys are showing up.
You should stop telling others what to do. And if you are so "Supportive", you should stop wasting your time on a pirate site :KEK:.

Nobody would die from we're not getting the update in a month before it goes public. :ROFLMAO:

Tho I do agree. Plz stop spamming "update begging", it doesn't do anything but annoying.
Lol if us the supportives dont waste our time here , who will give those newly update genius ? Supportive means you spend your money support the artist not stay away from the pirate site … lol

Reactions: Lorenh80

silverxrz

Jun 17, 2022
Also I have an idea for a game where would I go to discuss this? Like i want to find a lot of artist and writers I think I have an idea to create a awesome game for straight and gay and even for people that are into ferries. I also think it's a good idea that hyao is taking a break. If he's the only writer then ya that has to be stressful

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Thank you so much dude!!! much appreciated
Here you go.
Geez that took like, an hour to upload.

Galiere would you have the android update? If not it's cool.
As for android, its been delayed 2 weeks sadly. I play on android as well and only became a patron to get the android version but looks like I gotta wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StrikerTeam

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Lol, we just didn't get a day 1 leak, and suddenly all these fanboys are showing up.
You should stop telling others what to do. And if you are so "Supportive", you should stop wasting your time on a pirate site :KEK:.

Nobody would die from we're not getting the update in a month before it goes public. :ROFLMAO:

Tho I do agree. Plz stop spamming "update begging", it doesn't do anything but annoying.
And who said you couldn't be Supportive and Pirated at the same time? It's just a different choice of whether the game is sometimes worth the money or not. For the mood swings of 1$ update, you must work on financial sector. LOL

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Jesus Christ! Here we can see people acting high and mighty, criticizing others for using a pirate site for its intended use while using it themselves.

Here's the new update.
Sorry for not uploading yesterday. Our government thought that it was a good idea TO BLOCK FUCKING PAYPAL WHICH A LOT OF ITS CITIZENS USE TO RECEIVE THEIR SALARY. TO ALMOST NOBODY'S SURPRISE, THE GUY WHO DECIDED SOMETHING SO STUPID TURNED OUT TO HAD RECEIVED ZERO EDUCATION IN TECH. HOW HE GOT TO SUCH A HIGH POSITION IS SO FUCKING STUPID.

Sorry about that but I just gotta rant a bit. Had to push back my work due to the block which messed up my schedule so I'm a bit irritable today.
Thank you for this God bless you

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017

Here's the new update.

Do you also have the android build of the new update of the game I will be very thankful to you if you have it

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes