gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
can someone send me your saved game file before choosing a route with logan, it's just that I'm too lazy to repeat the game again and don't save it

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Do you know how to get the 2nd one? I want to go in the new content with 2 hearts but I only have one currently
You gotta do festival on Sunday with him and succeed with fireworks (choose guessing game and avoid asking about his ex-wife), and then do the barrel encounter in the bar with Logan (needs high morale with bandits and visiting the bar when barrel is there RNG) after that Logan will randomly appear in your house at night assuming you did all the ASk Him About His Work interactions and help him work and he says he "owes you a beer" saying no to the sex gives you 2 hearts saying yes locks it out forever

Reactions: fratley126

ImmaDumBum

Jan 3, 2021
You gotta do festival on Sunday with him and succeed with fireworks (choose guessing game and avoid asking about his ex-wife), and then do the barrel encounter in the bar with Logan (needs high morale with bandits and visiting the bar when barrel is there RNG) after that Logan will randomly appear in your house at night assuming you did all the ASk Him About His Work interactions and help him work and he says he "owes you a beer" saying no to the sex gives you 2 hearts saying yes locks it out forever
is it the "check what the thug is up to" encounter or is there a separate encounter?

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Anyone knows where to learn the Strong Restrain Potion? I already finished beating the bandit camp and got to the werewolves event but still could not find the recipe anywhere and it is driving me insane. :geek:

May 3, 2019
Anyone knows where to learn the Strong Restrain Potion? I already finished beating the bandit camp and got to the werewolves event but still could not find the recipe anywhere and it is driving me insane. :geek:
Here's an old recipe spreadsheet made by Hyao in-case you ever need some of the other recipes:

Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Here's an old recipe spreadsheet made by Hyao in-case you ever need some of the other recipes:
Idk, but the quest with Othra(?) requires you to learn the recipe via something ingame. I'd already known and made some myself but she still refused to give me the quest. So frustrating. :(

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Idk, but the quest with Othra(?) requires you to learn the recipe via something ingame. I'd already known and made some myself but she still refused to give me the quest. So frustrating. :(
lol did you cheat and got the item without learning the recipe ? iirc i got the same problem too , i cheat the soup for fever treatment and the quest didnt process , you should learn the recipe in a normal way then the quest would process ..

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
lol did you cheat and got the item without learning the recipe ? iirc i got the same problem too , i cheat the soup for fever treatment and the quest didnt process , you should learn the recipe in a normal way then the quest would process ..
Okay, yeppp. That's probably it lol, because the fever quest is quite annoying to do. So if I cheat by just getting the materials and craft normally, it should be fine. Because ain't no way I'm gonna start collecting materials again. :cry:

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes