Soapchan

Dec 20, 2021

Lustful desires folder > game > saves First number is page second number is slot

Find in page character > stats_point And edit it super high

I dont recommend spending too many points on tease though youll insta kill everything

I dont recommend spending ANY points on dodging or youll dodge grapples in combat

Leveling max libido can also be kind of annoying to get into the lizard shrine because it drains by flat amounts and not percentages

You can modify relationship values from enemies by searching [enemy]_attitude > value

You can modify fame values by searching fame

As for money just level perception up to like 400 and youll get hella materials so you can just sell pots
Thanks

Is there any way to do so on Android version?

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I was in super hype for the Logan scene and it was in his Warewolf form?? WTF Dude... i loved Logan becouse it was the only one who despise his warewolf contition, and he made his only one sex scene whit him in his warewolf form? With a slightly stupid move he has not only "ruined" one of his most successful characters (Logan is the only one whose respect and love you have to earn, while the others simply fall at the feet of the protagonist) but also deprived the players of the choice. Because now all 3 main characters in the game are now full-fledged werewolves.

Last edited:

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
Does Hyao poll which parts of the game fans want expanded?
Not usually I don't think, but the lack of content in general and what people actually want is probably most likely why people got mad about the game in the first place. So he probably should be doing polls way more often.

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I hate to be a complainer, but what'd the point of having a Dominant personality option if 95% of content is being bottom?
Because at the start the game's content was mostly 50/50 and Dominant option was more relevant. Since Hyao has started to take commissions he started to lose his passion and now we have this state of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: justcuriousyouknow

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hopefully he goes back to doing more lewd shiz because the vanilla is not welcome in a game that started with a women shagging wolves ffs

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Hopefully he goes back to doing more lewd shiz because the vanilla is not welcome in a game that started with a women shagging wolves ffs
Exactly. I found all the vanilla thing dum because the game started very sexual high, from the woman to make the hot head of the town get raped by bandits for who knows how long (and still no arts of that moment in game after years) to even be turned willing to breed goo-like creatures.

The best of the last 6 months is hand down having sex with Logan and him accepting his life as it is and embrace it... making you his whore, but cannot complain after seeing him smile.

Aug 2, 2019
Exactly. I found all the vanilla thing dum because the game started very sexual high, from the woman to make the hot head of the town get raped by bandits for who knows how long (and still no arts of that moment in game after years) to even be turned willing to breed goo-like creatures.

The best of the last 6 months is hand down having sex with Logan and him accepting his life as it is and embrace it... making you his whore, but cannot complain after seeing him smile.
I wouldn't call most of the stuff in the game vanilla, but i am curious on what you guys have in mind in terms of less tame sex content.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I wouldn't call most of the stuff in the game vanilla, but i am curious on what you guys have in mind in terms of less tame sex content.
Urination, bestiality, public humiliation ya know the hard kinks it started with (Isn't much foot stuff either)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Urination, bestiality, public humiliation ya know the hard kinks it started with (Isn't much foot stuff either)
I don't think LD "becomes Vanilla", it just went to cover a wider range on the spectrum.
You hv sweetheart Bernie, Puppy Caleb, Village (shame not much "Knotty Knotty" despites there're tons of Canines) / City / Lizard (again shame no "Slit play") / Farm / Junkyard are mostly "tamed".
But ain't Gunnar / Barrel / Tank / Harold hold the stuff you are talking about? There're non-con with monsters / Orcs, Tentacle from swamp stuff.
Again, those are just part of the game, like all other contents that you are not interested.

And It only feels that way cuz of the Overall Content Draught.

Last edited:
Reactions: josiven
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes