temrix

Aug 15, 2020
How do I start the "troubles in the den" event, I'm on the logan bottom route, and I have the misty abyss unlocked, idrk what the WW story is but I'm assuming it's the alpha werewolf event one which I have done.
For step 1 when I enter bernards shop like I'm supposed to, nothing happens and I'm confused.

Thanh12

Feb 5, 2022
I hope 0.47 Version had android release. Can you upload it and upload the picture or information on this version. Thank

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
-UPDATE 0.47 -(Beginning of an Adventure)

-PART 1: CONTENT Lakeshard Village Inn:
• More sniffing (Additional options in the conversation)
Adventurer’s Guild:
• Entrance (After the first time there is a chance for a lewd scene to happen outside – top/bottom variant)
• Approach Grahm
• Talk: The guild
• Talk: Guild’s owner
• Talk: Mercenaries Deep Jungle Location:
• Wander around (Not all the options are ready yet, the location will be expanded in later updates)
• New enemy: Sabal (Dom scene will be added later, but considering what idea I have for this enemy, you will be getting black heart for that. Submit scene has a special variant that occurs when condition is met – I’ll let you to figure it out)
Bareshade Barn:
• The beginning of the end – While entering the barn (Req: Caleb like minimum 50, Lizards, Feliar, Korg invited to the fair, Walk with Caleb event done, Werewolf event concluded – the special fight added in the last update for normal Logan or unlocking Swamp Werewolf and done the talk with Bernard about it in bottom Logan)
• Adventure 1: A helpful neighborhood werewolf (Req: After seeing ‘The beginning of the end’ event)

-PART 2: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS Narram’s addition:
• Raptor (Old enemy on the swamp)
• Hugo
• Sabal Burb’s addition:
• New icons: Allaying Lube, Glossy Algae, Lube, Tar Larvae

Reactions: lihsdvb

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
That guide hasn't been updated in ages. Is there another guide for this game, or is the quest log still the only real way to know what to do? Haven't played this game in a long time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: deviIot and JTGOWO

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

minski

Aug 21, 2021
can anyone who's pretty advanced on the game share a save file?
lost all my progress and now I don't have the patience do re-do everything... :cry:

Reactions: sikaka
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes