RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
Did the Emerine Golems get removed? Because I can't seem to find the entrance to their dungeon no matter how I explore the caves.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
There should be a new tag called "only written sexual content" also, what is the point of 2 playable charactes when the other one has absolutely 0 content?

Last edited:
Reactions: gabrielpwen

Yukisama

Jan 15, 2022
Update 0.47 I don't know how to get this
•Entrance (After the first time there is a chance for a lewd scene to happen outside – top/bottom variant)

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
•Entrance (After the first time there is a chance for a lewd scene to happen outside – top/bottom variant)
Basically, after you have met the leader of the guild, you have a chance that when you enter the guild again you will have a sex scene, depending on whether you are superior or inferior.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
depending on whether you are superior or inferior.
Imaging referring "Top or Bottom" as "Superior or Inferior" :KEK:
People these days really have weird Power Fantasies :KEK:
I bet you don't know anyone who's gay :KEK:
Just re-entering the guild until it triggers, it's a random event

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
Imaging referring "Top or Bottom" as "Superior or Inferior" :KEK:
People these days really have weird Power Fantasies :KEK:
I bet you don't know anyone who's gay :KEK:

Just re-entering the guild until it triggers, it's a random event
Man it was the translator's fault, I don't even speak English if you want to complain to someone then complain to google translate

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
How do you triggers the Logan scene in were to w8 a week to take you the forest.i completed all his ww event..i waited in my house/home from 20:00-4:00am.nothing is happening.is it a bug?.i hope he visit

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm, out of all devs, LD is among the least I'd expect this to happen - even it's just $1 (actually worse since it's just $1).
It's especially bad looking when you pay wall a "Halloween Special" during the Halloween.
Tho not sure if it's Patreon+icho's new general measures to fight piracy :unsure:
Update 0.47 (Halloween Special) (Patreon)
Download ($1 Patreons) - The files are now on a private itchio page, the access is limited to patrons (It's going to ask you to connect with Patreon). You don't need to have itchio account to get access to it. Every person gets their own personal Key. Sharing this key may result in someone else claiming it for you.
Download ($5 Patreons) - Build with the gallery. The same rules applies as with the link above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Halloween update contain new canon events or story related?
Nothing Canon like the April fool update.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hmmm, out of all devs, LD is among the least I'd expect this to happen - even it's just $1 (actually worse since it's just $1).
It's especially bad looking when you pay wall a "Halloween Special" during the Halloween.
Tho not sure if it's Patreon+icho's new general measures to fight piracy :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing Canon like the April fool update.
At this point I'm just like meh, hope at least there is a Gunnar event but clearly no new sprites for them since still no ZoroJ but oh well.

Reactions: Gunanmy

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
At this point I'm just like meh, hope at least there is a Gunnar event but clearly no new sprites for them since still no ZoroJ but oh well.
IIRC someone said Hyao is avoiding working on the old contents since they r tied to ZoroJ.
I'd bet on more new NPCs that would suit your taste, but given the crawling pace as of now, it'll be quite difficult to compete with already established ones.
I had hope for Hugo, but it didn't happen - at least not yet.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
As long as it is still made with Ren'py and are in downloaded form instead of web-based, I am sure it can easily be cracked, or does it even need a crack in the first place since you know, Ren'py? everything is client based.

Reactions: onionlover

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
So he litteraly did another funny content which not add anything new to game but Halloween scene. Fuck and i complained about furries seriously it's better to get furries than this

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes