gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
Can someone tell me how I get a second heart with Ste? I already cleared the way to your farm and we already watched the fireworks at the fair

Edit: I'm on the Logan bottom route
Screenshot_20221107-140752_Lustful Desires.jpg

Last edited:

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Its hard sometimes, but I try to always play the "Green/Good" route, when choosing...
They usually have more content...

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Virgin reaching Logan? That sounds complicated. Doesn't Bernard need to sleep with you for advance on the history & allow you to unlock more werewolf-route quests?

I wonder if they even took the chance to take in notion: what if you lost your virginity with Logan as werewolf when you capture him?

Reactions: gabrielpwen

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Virgin reaching Logan? That sounds complicated. Doesn't Bernard need to sleep with you for advance on the history & allow you to unlock more werewolf-route quests?

I wonder if they even took the chance to take in notion: what if you lost your virginity with Logan as werewolf when you capture him?
You have the option to reject Bernard's advances when you talk about rebuilding the town itll upset him but you wont lose a heart from it, this option still lets you save Caleb still too I believe

SternMyriad19

Jun 21, 2020
Staying virgin for Logan the whole game is absolutely impossible for me, so I thought of changing some values in Saveeditonline. And it worked; just change the character > (sexpart)_exp to 0. I changed the values of all sexparts like mouth, dick, ass, or pussy (if female mc).

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Staying virgin for Logan the whole game is absolutely impossible for me, so I thought of changing some values in Saveeditonline. And it worked; just change the character > (sexpart)_exp to 0. I changed the values of all sexparts like mouth, dick, ass, or pussy (if female mc).
Excuse me then if you are a man just being a virgin from behind is enough?

and if you are not a virgin logan exactly how he expresses himself in that scene?

SternMyriad19

Jun 21, 2020
Excuse me then if you are a man just being a virgin from behind is enough?

and if you are not a virgin logan exactly how he expresses himself in that scene?

Not exactly sure. The moment I read the update notes before I played the newest update, I knew I had to see that virgin scene. So, I executed a plan on changing the codes in the save file because I've done it before to maxout all sex values. The dialogues to a virgin mc seems a bit more intimate, I guess? Idk, that's how I felt coz I'm a Logan simp lmao.

But aside from the new human form S-scene on the forest after the swamp monster boss, there's also a significant change (another new S-scene) on his workout option after you get his third heart (after the S-scene on the forest, you'd get that if you got two hearts before that moment). And there's a slight change on the dialogue if you're a virgin here too.

EDIT: I think it's safe if you change the ass and mouth part (if male) coz those ones are involed in the new S-scenes, idk. I'm making very very sure to devolve my character back to being a pure virgin just to get all new special virgin lines on Logan's dialogues.

Last edited:
Reactions: arls120

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Not exactly sure. The moment I read the update notes before I played the newest update, I knew I had to see that virgin scene. So, I executed a plan on changing the codes in the save file because I've done it before to maxout all sex values. The dialogues to a virgin mc seems a bit more intimate, I guess? Idk, that's how I felt coz I'm a Logan simp lmao.

But aside from the new human form S-scene on the forest after the swamp monster boss, there's also a significant change (another new S-scene) on his workout option after you get his third heart (after the S-scene on the forest, you'd get that if you got two hearts before that moment). And there's a slight change on the dialogue if you're a virgin here too.

EDIT: I think it's safe if you change the ass and mouth part (if male) coz those ones are involed in the new S-scenes, idk. I'm making very very sure to devolve my character back to being a pure virgin just to get all new special virgin lines on Logan's dialogues.
thanks for the information although I don't understand why to put this variable in this stage of the game where it's probably been a long time since you stopped being a virgin XD... Well it would be easier if I created a potion that makes you a virgin again .

Reactions: Deotix
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes