nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Interesting, I'll look into it, but I did use my editor to search all the source rpy files for "character.getVirgin()".
EDIT:
For Feliar there's something for being inexperienced with your mouth
Code:
if character.getExpMouth() >=2:
            $ temp_text = "Seeing no gag reflex from you, the satyr began to pound your face with even greater force, hiding your head between his fat thighs. He was towering over you again. Your whole world shrank to this table, where a big man was taking advantage of you."
        else:
            $ temp_text = "No matter how hard you tried, that cock was just too big. You coughed and gagged, which made the satyr slow down. Very considerate of him to not want to suffocate you. In return, you tried your best to satisfy as much of his dick as possible."
For Xer it looks like it only checks if your an Anal virgin:
Code:
if character.getExpAss() == -1:
                lizxerh "Whoa. Your hole feels so tight! I can feel it even while just teasing you.  Am… Am I your first one there? Don't worry, I'll be very gentle. I don't mind if it takes longer… I don't mind at all, if it with such a cutie like you."
            elif character.getExpAss() >=3:
                lizxerh "Incredible. I can't believe my dick entered you without any preparation. It's so easy to put in -  yet, it's squeezing my cock to keep it inside. It's delightful. You can take all of me no problem… I hope you don't mind if I go a bit wild, then."
Hi, would you mind to look into and share with us what "Virgin" contents they added in 0.48?
Personally I don't like the shenanigans given how little contents in your playthrough in order to reach the point, especially when Logan himself is not a Virgin, not to mention "Gay Virgin" really just means less experienced in sex - what's the deal, really :rolleyes:
But I'm curious like many others, and your way to present really save us a lot of hassle :p
V 0.48.0

Reactions: gabrielpwen

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
Hi, does anyone know how to get the first heart with Durling? I did the emerine relocate event with Durling after I gave him 5 but he didn't give me his heart Screenshot_20221109-214808_Lustful Desires.jpg Screenshot_20221109-214930_Lustful Desires.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustfulDesires-0.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Have you triggered the quest called The beginning of the end? I think that's where you get it.
I haven't done that quest yet how can I start that quest I already finish na forest scouting quest that's where I get my 2nd heart and my Logan's route is normal Logan route not bottom Logan that's why I have reach a 100% affection with Logan

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
I misremembered. The beginning of the end was for Caleb. Logan was after the swamp werewolf thing.

• Forest Scouting (Req: Normal Logan, Swamp Werewolf Event done, Between 20:00 and 4:00)
For this event to work you will need to wait a week after finishing the swamp werewolf event.

Reactions: gabrielpwen
May 6, 2019
I misremembered. The beginning of the end was for Caleb. Logan was after the swamp werewolf thing.

• Forest Scouting (Req: Normal Logan, Swamp Werewolf Event done, Between 20:00 and 4:00)
For this event to work you will need to wait a week after finishing the swamp werewolf event.
This is for caleb or for logan?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes