nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Does anybody know why ZoroJ was removed from the dev team? ZoroJ is still active on Patreon and details of what I read are more nebulous than anything.
Is because nobody know exactly why, except ZoroJ won't be returning anytime soon - if at all.
And it seems there are details they don't want to talk about.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Staying virgin for Logan the whole game is absolutely impossible for me, so I thought of changing some values in Saveeditonline. And it worked; just change the character > (sexpart)_exp to 0. I changed the values of all sexparts like mouth, dick, ass, or pussy (if female mc).
If you have the console enabled, you can just open it up and run this
character.mouth_exp = 0; character.ass_exp = 0; character.pussy_exp = 0; character.cock_exp = 0
Stats are
character.charisma
character.strength
character.perception
character.intellect
character.appearance
character.endurance
character.agility

Switching Sex is one of these two
character.gender = "F"
character.gender = "M"

If you wanna mess with your health and libido during a fight there is
character.hp
character.libido

Alternatively for the enemy
mon.hp
mon.libido

To easily enable the console you can use UnRen.bat, then press Shirt+O in game.

Gfetusay

Nov 2, 2021
Guys i did the event where the mc kills the swamp mosnter in the Forest with Logan and then i got the 3rd heart, Does it have any other events with him to do?

az1996

Nov 5, 2020
Hi, would you mind to look into and share with us what "Virgin" contents they added in 0.48?
Personally I don't like the shenanigans given how little contents in your playthrough in order to reach the point, especially when Logan himself is not a Virgin, not to mention "Gay Virgin" really just means less experienced in sex - what's the deal, really :rolleyes:
But I'm curious like many others, and your way to present really save us a lot of hassle :p
As mentioned in the update notes the "Too Knoty" variation for the Logan scene
Also a little reminder over how things work since this is just raw code the letters "pl", "nar", "ljw" before a line of text in double quotes denotes who is speaking, pl is player, nar is narrator, ljw is Logan in werewolf form. Specifically werewolf form, there has to be a new label for every sprite change because of how he has things set up, basically all of Logan's stuff will start with lj. So "ljnh" would probably be lumberjack nude hard, referring to Logan's nude sprite with a full hardon. I don't really care about this route for him personally so I've neglected to see how it plays out in game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those of you who want to see what the workout content is without getting 3 hearts with Logan:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
As mentioned in the update notes the "Too Knoty" variation for the Logan scene
Also a little reminder over how things work since this is just raw code the letters "pl", "nar", "ljw" before a line of text in double quotes denotes who is speaking, pl is player, nar is narrator, ljw is Logan in werewolf form. Specifically werewolf form, there has to be a new label for every sprite change because of how he has things set up, basically all of Logan's stuff will start with lj. So "ljnh" would probably be lumberjack nude hard, referring to Logan's nude sprite with a full hardon. I don't really care about this route for him personally so I've neglected to see how it plays out in game.
For those of you who want to see what the workout content is without getting 3 hearts with Logan:
Thanks a lot! That really cures my OCD :LOL:
All I can say is it's totally not worth all the hassle, unless you have some weird gay virgin fetish :KEK:
One good thing is we don't need to suffer this virginity shenanigans in the future (Hopefully)
Hyao isn't paying him enough so he is focusing on Patreon
I mean even if it's about money, there're many nuances we don't know, I don't think it's fair to blame either party - especially when we don't know the details.
It's unfortunate LD kinda lost the spark because of it, But it is what it is.
As far as we can see, Hyao is still trying.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Seems Hyao is still trying to figure out how to continue the main story since we've had minor updates to the main plot, most of the past updates have been filler or gag content.

Ferize

Mar 24, 2020
ZoroJ was said to be going through a lot of mental health issues and irl stuff. He deleted his twitter, but his patreon's still up

Reactions: lihsdvb

JR007

Dec 6, 2019
Guys, tell me if some kind soul have a save game with Top Logan route and his scene? I lost my previous saves when i change my phone. I'll be eternally grateful T-T

ElyS_M4h

Aug 14, 2017
How you guys can progress in the game ? Like, wtf, i just did all the quest in the town, and nothing happens ...

Someone can share a good save pls ? Ty

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
Guys, tell me if some kind soul have a save game with Top Logan route and his scene? I lost my previous saves when i change my phone. I'll be eternally grateful T-T
Disfrute ,la partida no es mia pero espero que aun te sirva

Last edited:

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Virgin reaching Logan? That sounds complicated. Doesn't Bernard need to sleep with you for advance on the history & allow you to unlock more werewolf-route quests?

I wonder if they even took the chance to take in notion: what if you lost your virginity with Logan as werewolf when you capture him?
you could just edit your save file , set those exp to 0 , ass_exp , mouth_exp and cock_exp , then you become a virgin for logan..

strategyman

Feb 23, 2020
Hello can somebody help me with Gifting Everett What steps do I need to do exactly to gift option to show or do I need to meet him somewhere else rather than outpost ?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes