xGamerFurry

Nov 30, 2020
What makes you say so? :unsure:
Is that version plan to be public on the 10th or so, or are you plan to leak it on the 10th or so?
Cause thats what happened on the last update, even tho it realesed on the 5th, it got updated here on the 8 or so.

It's ok by me, i mean, we are getting it for free.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Cause thats what happened on the last update, even tho it realesed on the 5th, it got updated here on the 8 or so.

It's ok by me, i mean, we are getting it for free.
Are you the person I was asking, with a different account?
Because it was said with such certainty that it almost like he / she has some insider knowledge.
Otherwise your "assumption" doesn't hold water. When it's here solely depends on if someone wanna share it, for all it matters it might not even happen.

xGamerFurry

Nov 30, 2020
Are you the person I was asking, with a different account?
Because it was said with such certainty that it almost like he / she has some insider knowledge.
Otherwise your "assumption" doesn't hold water. When it's here solely depends on if someone wanna share it, for all it matters it might not even happen.
I'm not, but you can read the messages from before this one, you are so agressive for no reason lmao.

Thanh12

Feb 5, 2022
Version 0.49 is available on Patreon. Can you upload the information what's news on this version. Thank

Yakushiza

Apr 9, 2021
Update 0.49.0

PART 1: CONTENT

Ruins

Grushk:

Gift (Incense Burner, Focus Incense, Lust Incense)
Event: Too incense (Req: After giving Incense Burner and Lust Incense to Grushk. Chance to happen when approaching him. Repeatable if Lust Incense gave again.)
Othra:

Gift (Incense Burner, Focus Incense, Flower Incense, Erotic Book)
Bareshade

Rose:

Conversation: Othra’s gift (Req: Giving Othra Incense Burner)
Gift (Incense Burner, Flower Incense, Ornamental looking scissors, Erotic book)
Caleb:

Gift (Skeleton Bone)
Blake:

Conversation: Diabosite weights (Continuation of this is in the Logan part)
Logan:

Gift (Diabosite Weights)
Gunnar:

Gift (Erotic Book) – After initial gift conversation there is around 4 days with it not being accessible. Then this has three variants of the scene with one having two options to follow
Northcrest

Dulrig:

Gift (Erotic Book, Yourself)
Northcrest Outpost

Everett:

Conversation: Weird statuette (This year holiday event!)
Home

Krampus Statuette:

Four statuettes (Repeatable event with Everett)
Deep Jungle

Wander arround:

Carnenta meeting
New enemy: Carnenta
New Items

Insense Burner (Bought: Lakeshard, Orwel)
Focus Incense, Flower Incense (Bought: Lakeshard, Mei. Crafted: Recipe learned at home)
Lust Incense (Crafted: Recipe learned at home)
Ornamental looking scissors (Bought: Lakeshard, Orwel)
Erotic Book (Bought: Northcrest, equipment merchant)
Awakening (Bought: Lakeshard, Mei)
Carnenta’s Petals, Carnenta’s Roots (Loot: Deep Jungle, Carnenta)
PART 2: GUEST WRITER CONTENT

Writer: Urso

Garuik cooking (Req: Inviting Garuik home, between 22:00 and 24:00 at the player hut)
PART 3: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram’s addition:

Grahm
Carnenta (Sketch only)
Gavel’s addition:

Murcad’s Cove
Lake of the Ancients
Farmstead
Burb’s addition:

New Icons: Banana, Beast bone, Beast claw, Black mold, Briefs, Crawler hide stone, Diabosite dagger, Diabosite knife, Diabosite spear, Diabosite sword, Earth moss, Fire bomb, Flower incense, Focus incense, Lust incense, Marsh breath, Nameless bracelet, Nameless ring, Nameless collar, Nameless piercing, Nepeta, Orange, Simple glasses, Swamp mash, Thunder fruit
PART 4: CHANGES AND BUG FIXES

Others:

Troubles in the Den event was added to the Event Log (With a part about “Owe you a beer” with Logan)
Far away from home event was added to the Event Log
Bombs and Cookies were slightly renamed to appear close to each other in the item menu

May 6, 2019
Thanks a lot!
Is there any particular reason made you regret?
From the change log I can already tell there's really nothing interesting going. Even worse than it appears?
well for one the amount of disappointment I had from previous updates, and if the amount of content drops next month I plan on dropping him again.

right now it seems like he's finally coming through with content (mostly)

how to give Yourself to dulrig ?
Has to do with enough likes or love ( havent gotten far with him )

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
well for one the amount of disappointment I had from previous updates, and if the amount of content drops next month I plan on dropping him again.

right now it seems like he's finally coming through with content (mostly)

Has to do with enough likes or love ( havent gotten far with him )
thanks you need to have a heart with him but i dont remenber when our where we can gain this heart with him

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes