hrndsean

Nov 8, 2022
I keep seeing mention of a Gunnar event with a horse. Where and how is that event triggered? I feel like I have interacted with him in every way possible and never encountered it

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I keep seeing mention of a Gunnar event with a horse. Where and how is that event triggered? I feel like I have interacted with him in every way possible and never encountered it
There's a beast lover factor in the game. Go fool around with some wolves if you want to see the horse and gunnar thing. Even then I'm pretty sure you have to meet him a couple of times on the road outside of bareshed till he talks about letting a horse do sex stuff with you.

az1996

Nov 5, 2020
Looks like you need to be in bareshade, choose public play, and pick the caravan option. That option should be available about every other day when the hour is greater than or equal to 16. After that the game rolls between 1 and 10, if it's 5 or lower and gunnar's like value is greater than 4 while your dominance is less than 15, you have a beast lover score of at least 15 and a bareshade naughty fame of at least 5 you'll get the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ohboy57

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
For some odd reason I can only seem to edit my cash in this, everything else seems locked. I wasn't initially going to but after making a mistake with a choice in the temple and playing for a few hours too many I realized the grind was wearing me down.

Any ideas?

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
For some odd reason I can only seem to edit my cash in this, everything else seems locked. I wasn't initially going to but after making a mistake with a choice in the temple and playing for a few hours too many I realized the grind was wearing me down.

Any ideas?
well. Always make saves when you make important decisions in game. About grind if its exp then just find powerful enemy and make health potions good location for grind is dungeon swamp

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Any ideas?
Just use the potions from cheat menu if you don't wanna messing around with save editing. It can literally do anything except changing flags.
Don't wanna grind for items? Just get them;
Don't wanna grind level/stats? There are potions to increase them;
Don't wanna grind fights? Use Bomb / Lust potions for the win;
Don't wanna grind monster likes? Use Love/Hate potion on them;
Don't wanna grind top/bottom/dom/sub/straight/gay? Use potions (make sure you didn't lock them);
Don't wanna grind for bad ends? Use insane potion;
Don't wanna grind for fame? Not sure if there's potion for it XD
There are even a few flags can be changed with potions. (hope there's more)

Hv to praise Hyao offering this powerful tool (which also fit into the lore), while not charging insane money like (almost) all other games.

Reactions: Averill Elwyn

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Just use the potions from cheat menu if you don't wanna messing around with save editing. It can literally do anything except changing flags.
Don't wanna grind top/bottom/dom/sub/straight/gay? Use potions (make sure you didn't lock them);

Hv to praise Hyao offering this powerful tool (which also fit into the lore), while not charging insane money like (almost) all other games.
Might I also add, to spare you all breaking your wanking hand from clicking a billion times: find the options, put skip settings to "Unseen text" and "after choices" and maybe even "after transitions" if you want to be REALLY certain, click skip, it'll burn through everything while you work on the grind or on sections you've already seen. Fucked up a choice cos you didn't read what was coming? Autosaves kick in at every choice. Need to read what's coming but you can't rollback the dialogue? History tab, skim the last few sentences, it'll clue you in.

Trust me, I've restarted this game about 4-5 times. I've done a bunch of other games with the Renpy engine this way too. You'll find things go a lot faster and gets you to what you want sooner.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with Bandit's Camp event? Quest journal says that I didn't talk to Harold about caravan guard but there's no such dialog option with him. How do I fix this?

Scribonum

Aug 9, 2022

I don't believe there is any in game means to substantially change your fame in a given area beyond choices/scenes. Fame can't be lowered [to my knowledge], and unless I'm mistaken, the only time that you can miss out on fame and scenes related to it is lewd fame in the lizard village.

ohboy57

Feb 5, 2021
Looks like you need to be in bareshade, choose public play, and pick the caravan option. That option should be available about every other day when the hour is greater than or equal to 16. After that the game rolls between 1 and 10, if it's 5 or lower and gunnar's like value is greater than 4 while your dominance is less than 15, you have a beast lover score of at least 15 and a bareshade naughty fame of at least 5 you'll get the scene.
can you explain where i could need to go to read this text/ the code?

az1996

Nov 5, 2020
can you explain where i could need to go to read this text/ the code?
I'm going to put how to in a spoiler, I wouldn't recommend it because honestly the stuff in this game is a disorganized mess, and there's some variables in polish but if you do I would recommend using notepad++, you can search for text in an entire folder using it which will make finding what you want a little easier.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Well, this nameless event is rather unique event. The option is can only be choose for once in your entire saves game (the variable in this choice was persistence variable so you can change the option, except you delete the persistent file in your save game directory but that would made crash for your entire save game), so choose wisely just like the Nameless said or you can backup you entire save before this event start (but that is to late after seen your case).

Anyway, here's the way that have been invented by our friends (Just give some kudos for them):
I don't get it... Which file do I need to mess with...?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes