lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
OK. I can't find Garuik. I found the people talking about a dog or bear. I went to forest path from 22-6. I'm there for days looking for resources. What am I missing? Newer saves BTW. Lost my old one so had to make new one recently.

Sep 16, 2021
how to give Yourself to dulrig ?
You need a heart with him, you get it on the trip. During it you have to: Allow him to touch you, fuck the soldier, rim him ONCE, give him 5 minerals. You might also have to gift him lube but honestly don't quote me on that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustfulDesires-0.49.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Aug 2, 2019
Decent amount of content this turn around. Which is nice, though i personally want the main story(Northcrest & Nameless) to move forward. Sadly i dont think it will for some time and idk how they're gonna pad out Super Beastman Island cause i dont think it will take long to finish up. Sooner or later they will have push the main conflict forward with or without the assets.

Reactions: Gunanmy

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
I need some help pls i cant seems to get trigger event of the new update game
Pls does anyone know how or atleast share some game files that has trigger of the event

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I understand it can be tough making a VN with such a large scale and many characters, but I had to drop him since it feels like it has been going down hill after Zoroj left.

-Less main story updates
-There has been more guest writing for side events for filler and calling it an update
-Not following a schedule anymore he just updates whenever on the first week of the month
-No more full CG (I know he can afford to commission some)
-Updates seem lacking in much content

Maybe he's having a rough time with the main story, who knows. I just hope he doesn't become like other VN devs and just declines into empty superficial updates just to cash patreon.

Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I understand it can be tough making a VN with such a large scale and many characters, but I had to drop him since it feels like it has been going down hill after Zoroj left.

-Less main story updates
-There has been more guest writing for side events for filler and calling it an update
-Not following a schedule anymore he just updates whenever on the first week of the month

Maybe he's having a rough time with the main story, who knows. I just hope he doesn't become like other VN devs and just declines into empty superficial updates just to cash patreon.
Guys you had a double update in november and he warned you that the next update gonna be really small. Seriosly i got it that a lot of people there like zoroj as a main painting creator but narram is good too even if his coloring sucks sometimes.

- yes, he stuck at main story because zoroj still can't get his things with real life but he hired narram for new content
- I will tell you the truth about of 70 percent of whole interaction with MLs were created by guest writers
- Patreon pay system changed hyao wrote about it for now every update gonna be on 5 day
- Yea there i agree
- NO, don't judge just by one update he released huge update last time and now its seems kinda small

May 6, 2019
Guys you had a double update in november and he warned you that the next update gonna be really small. Seriosly i got it that a lot of people there like zoroj as a main painting creator but narram is good too even if his coloring sucks sometimes.

- yes, he stuck at main story because zoroj still can't get his things with real life but he hired narram for new content
- I will tell you the truth about of 70 percent of whole interaction with MLs were created by guest writers
- Patreon pay system changed hyao wrote about it for now every update gonna be on 5 day
- Yea there i agree
- NO, don't judge just by one update he released huge update last time and now its seems kinda small
To me its consistency and decent content. (doesn't have to be the main story or new art, just progressing with the love interests that are already there) If you're more than willing to support it, great!

Most of the VNs now a days are not piquing my interest.

PHL5473

May 4, 2018

-Less main story updates

You mean... Bane? That guy who's responsible for Blackgate?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Icekingchernobog

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018

- Yea there i agree
I'm not dissing Narram I don't mind his art, if he becomes the main artist I welcome it as long as more content is made. Hayo could even commission Narram for full size cg too. Big issue with so much content being guest written in, some of it might be left unfinished.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey guys. Is this game gay-oriented? Also, is there any male(mc)+female feral content here?
Yes.
No, there are totally 4 female type you can sex with, bandit (no art), harpy(no art), nymph, Vitoria. None of them is feral.
I'm not dissing Narram I don't mind his art, if he becomes the main artist I welcome it as long as more content is made. Hayo could even commission Narram for full size cg too. Big issue with so much content being guest written is some of it might be left unfinished.
Yeah Narram's art is not really bad and world ending, it's just not as good as ZoroJ's (Mind you, they are not just different style, they are less refined).
It's the lack of contents, that makes every bit of dissatisfaction worse. We are at the point even these Fillers are not interesting anymore.

It's quite telling when in this threat you see more arguments around defending the game, than discussion of the game itself. :p

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Yes.
No, there are totally 4 female type you can sex with, bandit (no art), harpy(no art), nymph, Vitoria. None of them is feral.

Yeah Narram's art is not really bad and world ending, it's just not as good as ZoroJ's (Mind you, they are not just different style, they are less refined).
It's the lack of contents, that makes every bit of dissatisfaction worse. We are at the point even these Fillers are not interesting anymore.

It's quite telling when in this threat you see more arguments around defending the game, than discussion of the game itself. :p
thanks for your reply, have a nice day

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Yes.

Very true I've been waiting for the Tank and Scar story to continue for over a year now like?
Not sure if Hyao put that on hold for a reason or he just doesn't have a goal in sight anymore leaving players like 'wtf is this'

Aug 2, 2019
Very true I've been waiting for the Tank and Scar story to continue for over a year now like?
Not sure if Hyao put that on hold for a reason or he just doesn't have a goal in sight anymore leaving players like 'wtf is this'
Same, i need to hard fuck tank and shower him with the love he deserves.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I made a post on the previous page about needing help to find Garuik. I'm doing everything that was told but still can't find him. Am I doing something wrong?

May 6, 2019
I made a post on the previous page about needing help to find Garuik. I'm doing everything that was told but still can't find him. Am I doing something wrong?
I think it might be a different character. Give me a bit to see what were missing. (cause usually doesnt it give you a list of characters names and how many likes/ love they have for you)

- oh its this guy
1670452173502.png

Hes here I believe its from a previous update located down below. his definitely not my type

1670452233147.png

Last edited:

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
I need some help how do i trigger Grushk event Too Incense i already gave him incense burner but i didnt gave him the incense lusti wont appear on the screen pls help

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes