Aug 2, 2019
anyone shared the changelog of the new version yet?

"A gift a day keeps the sadness away"

PART 1: CONTENT

Ruins

Grushk:

• Gift (Incense Burner, Focus Incense, Lust Incense)
  • Event: Too incense (Req: After giving Incense Burner and Lust Incense to Grushk. Chance to happen when approaching him. Repeatable if Lust Incense gave again.)
Othra:

• Gift (Incense Burner, Focus Incense, Flower Incense, Erotic Book)
Bareshade

Rose:

• Conversation: Othra’s gift (Req: Giving Othra Incense Burner)
  • Gift (Incense Burner, Flower Incense, Ornamental looking scissors, Erotic book)
Caleb:

• Gift (Skeleton Bone)
Blake:

• Conversation: Diabosite weights (Continuation of this is in the Logan part)
Logan:

• Gift (Diabosite Weights)
Gunnar:

• Gift (Erotic Book) – After initial gift conversation there is around 4 days with it not being accessible. Then this has three variants of the scene with one having two options to follow
Northcrest

Dulrig:

• Gift (Erotic Book, Yourself)
Northcrest Outpost

Everett:

• Conversation: Weird statuette (This year holiday event!)
Home

Krampus Statuette:

• Four statuettes (Repeatable event with Everett)
Deep Jungle

Wander arround:

• Carnenta meeting
  • New enemy: Carnenta
New Items

• Insense Burner (Bought: Lakeshard, Orwel)
  • Focus Incense, Flower Incense (Bought: Lakeshard, Mei. Crafted: Recipe learned at home)
  • Lust Incense (Crafted: Recipe learned at home)
  • Ornamental looking scissors (Bought: Lakeshard, Orwel)
  • Erotic Book (Bought: Northcrest, equipment merchant)
  • Awakening (Bought: Lakeshard, Mei)
  • Carnenta’s Petals, Carnenta’s Roots (Loot: Deep Jungle, Carnenta)
PART 2: GUEST WRITER CONTENT

Writer: Urso

• Garuik cooking (Req: Inviting Garuik home, between 22:00 and 24:00 at the player hut)
PART 3: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram’s addition:

• Grahm
  • Carnenta (Sketch only)
Gavel’s addition:

• Murcad’s Cove
  • Lake of the Ancients
  • Farmstead
Burb’s addition:

• New Icons: Banana, Beast bone, Beast claw, Black mold, Briefs, Crawler hide stone, Diabosite dagger, Diabosite knife, Diabosite spear, Diabosite sword, Earth moss, Fire bomb, Flower incense, Focus incense, Lust incense, Marsh breath, Nameless bracelet, Nameless ring, Nameless collar, Nameless piercing, Nepeta, Orange, Simple glasses, Swamp mash, Thunder fruit
PART 4: CHANGES AND BUG FIXES

Others:

• Troubles in the Den event was added to the Event Log (With a part about “Owe you a beer” with Logan)
  • Far away from home event was added to the Event Log
  • Bombs and Cookies were slightly renamed to appear close to each other in the item menu

Reactions: ginnungagap

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I think it might be a different character. Give me a bit to see what were missing. (cause usually doesnt it give you a list of characters names and how many likes/ love they have for you)

- oh its this guy
View attachment 2220187

Hes here I believe its from a previous update located down below. his definitely not my type

View attachment 2220190
How do you get him in your house i go back home and he's doesn't appear there

koloupo

Jul 16, 2019
How do you interact with Grushk outside of the waterfall part? I don't have any option

I also don't have any option to gift Everett anything for the newest update

Reactions: chocolateaes

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Aight, I've not checked back on this game for the longest time ever since the halloween update thing. Last time I heard of this game I knew there was a bit of drama with the game creator which leads me to some questions

1. Has any further drama development happen?
2. Is this game worth wasting my time?
3. Are there any developments on my husbandu the lumberjack guy [his name escapes me]?

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Aight, I've not checked back on this game for the longest time ever since the halloween update thing. Last time I heard of this game I knew there was a bit of drama with the game creator which leads me to some questions

3. Are there any developments on my husbandu the lumberjack guy [his name escapes me]?
1. Except change in release data and people hating narram nothing
2. It s worth to kill your snake
3. Logan got new content in couple updates

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

1. What Drama are you talking about? The development pace slowed down significantly, but afaik there's nothing you can call "Drama" - well, unless you count ZoroJ's "mystical" leaving the project, we don't know anything about it.
2. It's up to you. Updates are content draught, But there're a lot already in the game. :p
3. Yes, Logan's updates are the only noticeable part for the past months. And yes, you can fuck him properly - there're even "virgin contents" for him.

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
1. What Drama are you talking about? The development pace slowed down significantly, but afaik there's nothing you can call "Drama" - well, unless you count ZoroJ's "mystical" leaving the project, we don't know anything about it.
2. It's up to you. Updates are content draught, But there're a lot already in the game. :p
3. Yes, Logan's updates are the only noticeable part for the past months. And yes, you can fuck him properly - there're even "virgin contents" for him.
I guess I attributed the drama more from all the bitchin and complaining I would see in these threads way back when [around page 77 and etc] from all these self entitled people pirating a 1$/5$ indie game. My bad. It's at least great to see the game came along quite nicely

To be honest while I did enjoy the last artist's content I was never really a fan of how he drew some of the faces for characters when they were aroused, especially for that one guard guy he just looks super creepy. Hopefully the new artist can draw faces less rapey

zoroj art be like.png

[poorly drawn example lmao]

Last edited:

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Because I assure you, even if you end up with a stoic female muscle-bound orc, or a fat lady-merchant, or a dominant and smug caravan guardswoman, or a rude and always-angry redhead recluse whose husband left her to go fuck werewolf women, you'll still have a broad and eager audience.
I now want a genderbent Logan so fucking bad you cannot even comprehend

Tsundere redhead with a temper & trust issues you gotta work for?

Yes. Yes. YEEEEESSSSSS
d65b03a85449238ed9c0b998865fc28eaf1aa23f66da83c108d15b48164f2a46_1.jpg

Last edited:

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
About " Logan's wolf " I'm curious to know that when we take logan's wolf form we don't heal him and we want to play dirty with him and it has 3 options and the last one it's a "RED" option what happen if i choice that one?

Aug 16, 2022
I guess I attributed the drama more from all the bitchin and complaining I would see in these threads way back when [around page 77 and etc] from all these self entitled people pirating a 1$/5$ indie game. My bad. It's at least great to see the game came along quite nicely

To be honest while I did enjoy the last artist's content I was never really a fan of how he drew some of the faces for characters when they were aroused, especially for that one guard guy he just looks super creepy. Hopefully the new artist can draw faces less rapey

View attachment 2250717

[poorly drawn example lmao]
that rendition is gold lmao thank you, didnt think this goddamn site would entertain me non-erotically

loverboys6

Feb 16, 2021
Everybody complaining about Narram's art, have you seen this artist? He nails the ZoroJ style so good (at least for humans) I wish Hyao would commision him to work in the game :(

Fortunately, it looks like you and I got our new year wish! It looks like Passerby_HH will be joining Lustful Desire as an additional artist (hopefully, he'll be drawing all the human characters now). Apparently, Booner will be integrated soon, and he's already working on someone named Julian now. I don't know who Julian is since I haven't played this game since the February update, but if he continues adding more art from him I might have to get back into this game ;)

a0e58311542ca312b87f2129eb77e991072f68df5cce4cfb7d2081e59eaa4635.jpg efed250b2240828b63da9740a2ee07ecc369a44cfb0f08c4281391cf29bf210f.jpg

Also a bit minor, but it looks like the relationship screen will be getting a few changes as well. Here's to changes for the better this new year!

relation_screen.png

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Not gonna lie this game has become a bit of a shitshow due to bad management and getting another new artist won't fix that, we don't get any new kinks and the story has long been forgotten, I actually don't remember it at this point, just remember it was to do with Scar who we haven't seen or heard from in a year not even a piece of dialog to keep us from forgetting characters.

If the next update is more filler I'm actually gonna delete my save and drop it and I've got about 300 from every choice but now it doesn't do anything for me, it's so vanilla.

From watching NTR Wife get shagged by wolves, to us being forced to bj a horse by Gunnar. Then for it to change into people only living for the next Logan update or giving belly rubs to Caleb, honestly quite sad the direction it has gone. (Thanks DISCORD)

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Passerby_HH style is somewhere close to the sinister valley. Zoroj at least has a good general anatomy that is not in doubt and embarrassment when you look at the bodies of the character he drew and who has big legs or feet. But asserby_HH is the opposite, he draws much worse than even the previous new artist (who has problems with faces ... Pig noses give me nightmares). Legs too big and fat, feet too big, arms too short and narrow, and hands too big.

I want to say that even hyper in Zoroj format (At least within the framework of this game), it looks satisfactory that it could exist, for new artists it looks like they are not people/furries, but simulacra that imitate them and each day suffer from the fact that they exist.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes