Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Am looking for something to bust a nut, guess I'll go find something else :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Retrack. Some of the gift scenes are actually quite good. I spent a good hour to go through them. Much better than last previous batch of "gifts".
Oh YAY I can finally make Scar dinner! Just want I alwaaaaays wanted~

Reactions: minski

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
At this point I'm tempted to write in scenes myself to get something hot to happen, I want more action with my man Gunnar. The slow pace is really killing the drive of this VN, I hope Hyao gets a second wind this year and adds more content.
I was thinking this too, I think I brought it up in the thread a while ago too. Someone said the code was kind of hectic? Though someone else disputed that later on, saying it was pretty average for it's type of game.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
At this point I'm tempted to write in scenes myself to get something hot to happen, I want more action with my man Gunnar. The slow pace is really killing the drive of this VN, I hope Hyao gets a second wind this year and adds more content.
I used to be a Patreon and I just left when the furry focus started. I hope I can ignore that entire plot if I play in the future.

kalisigema

Feb 4, 2019
Glad that they added Passerby_HH as artist, maybe this way they can progress Nameless' storyline too? I just wanna see what are the consequences for following him or the witch lol

Hirothecrow

Dec 16, 2021
where can you meet Garuik and how do you get logans 3rd heart if the bandits arn't causing trouble should i just wait for it to happen (I'm at day 157)

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I was thinking this too, I think I brought it up in the thread a while ago too. Someone said the code was kind of hectic? Though someone else disputed that later on, saying it was pretty average for it's type of game.
I can't be certain but looking at the code I figure I could frankenstien something up, from what I gathered the code is a bunch of flags call and true and false switches that could be repurposed to form new ones. I'm not a coder so I highly doubt my method would work, but it's worth a try.

TaurosLover

Oct 9, 2020
True for me i would love to have more action with barrel and tank cause tank don't received attention that much and i just cant get enough of barrel wish i can actually romance him tho also i really love to get more gangbanged scene by northcrest soldier include Gunnar or relationship with northcrest soldiers

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I want more slutty Logan route that one was fun and see more Bernard and Gunner cucking, maybe make him into another bitch for Gunnar I would love that!

Reactions: UR Daddy69

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
I can't be certain but looking at the code I figure I could frankenstien something up, from what I gathered the code is a bunch of flags call and true and false switches that could be repurposed to form new ones. I'm not a coder so I highly doubt my method would work, but it's worth a try.
Does renpy engine work off python or java or whatever else? I know how to code in java so if it is simular I could work something out.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
I need some help does anyone has the save files of Logan visiting you at the hut
I already finish the alpha werewolf quest and i
Wait in 20:00 - 4:00 for logan to visit you at the hut i cant seems to trigger it pls

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
here you bloody wankas go
pc -50

mac -50 (mac had to be reuploaded)

andriod -50
I need some help does anyone has the save files of Logan visiting you at the hut
I already finish the alpha werewolf quest and i
Wait in 20:00 - 4:00 for logan to visit you at the hut i cant seems to trigger it pls

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustfulDesires-0.50.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vombatidi and Dyson
Sep 22, 2018
One persistent disappointment I have this game is that we have all these personality modification potions which we can only use on ourselves or Tank. Even the love potion only has a total of about four interactions. Why can't I turn Logan into my submissive little muscle bottom by dosing him with the right potions? Or turn a dom top panda boy loose on the Rat King?

For a game based around being an alchemist, there are remarkably few chemically assisted sexual encounters.

Scribonum

Aug 9, 2022
One persistent disappointment I have this game is that we have all these personality modification potions which we can only use on ourselves or Tank. Even the love potion only has a total of about four interactions. Why can't I turn Logan into my submissive little muscle bottom by dosing him with the right potions? Or turn a dom top panda boy loose on the Rat King?

For a game based around being an alchemist, there are remarkably few chemically assisted sexual encounters.
Doesn't fix anything, but thought it might be worth knowing that Love/Hate potions can also be used on every enemy in the game to modify their opinion of you.

Reactions: Martyrdom
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes