Sep 22, 2018
Doesn't fix anything, but thought it might be worth knowing that Love/Hate potions can also be used on every enemy in the game to modify their opinion of you.
I am aware of this, but as far as I have been able to tell, the enemy faction opinion has no effect outside of triggering the bandit questline

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
One persistent disappointment I have this game is that we have all these personality modification potions which we can only use on ourselves or Tank. Even the love potion only has a total of about four interactions. Why can't I turn Logan into my submissive little muscle bottom by dosing him with the right potions? Or turn a dom top panda boy loose on the Rat King?

For a game based around being an alchemist, there are remarkably few chemically assisted sexual encounters.
There's a huge problem to add such potion: You need to write every possibility combination of every scenes retroactively, as well as going forward. Still most audiences won't even go to see half of them anyway.
It's not a very productive way for project development.
As freeroaming as it is, LD is not a "CYOA", its scenes are not automate generated.

Still, I wish Hyao can create potions for us to change flags (just like those for Tank), so we don't need to play with save editor, or creating 500 savefiles.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I just want the nameless route to be we make everyone into sex hungry sluts including all the love interest, mc just full blown evil servant plunging the land into horny chaos. Some quest you turn one lover into a cock hungry sub while another you make them an alpha top that dominates and fucks anything with a hole. Someone suggested it using alchemy, instead just make it a permanent change depending on the route so there is no juggling it can't be reversed once done, Is that too much to ask?

Reactions: anonzone9
Sep 22, 2018
There's a huge problem to add such potion: You need to write every possibility combination of every scenes retroactively, as well as going forward. Still most audiences won't even go to see half of them anyway.
It's not a very productive way for project development.
As freeroaming as it is, LD is not a "CYOA", its scenes are not automate generated.

Still, I wish Hyao can create potions for us to change flags (just like those for Tank), so we don't need to play with save editor, or creating 500 savefiles.
I am not saying that the game should retroactively add the ability to modify the sexuality, dominance and position preference at will. I am saying that that it would be nice if these potions were acknowledged to exist beyond Tank and be a part of the routes for certain characters.

Take Logan for example, his entire romance quest-line is essentially just breaking down his resistance to the idea that he is attracted to you and is arguably even in love with you. I would love to be able to take that further by using potions at the end of the current questline to "convince" him that it is acceptable to not always be the top or be dominant in bed, perhaps being able to take it to the point where he willingly services other men at your request.

Or the Caravan Guard, give us the ability to force feed him a potion when we defeat him, turn the tables and make him into our willing bitch. Same with the tribal lion in the jungle.

Reactions: Martyrdom

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^ drawn by Passerby
^ By Narram

Who's Julian?

I am not saying that the game should retroactively add the ability to modify the sexuality, dominance and position preference at will. I am saying that that it would be nice if these potions were acknowledged to exist beyond Tank and be a part of the routes for certain characters.

Take Logan for example, his entire romance quest-line is essentially just breaking down his resistance to the idea that he is attracted to you and is arguably even in love with you. I would love to be able to take that further by using potions at the end of the current questline to "convince" him that it is acceptable to not always be the top or be dominant in bed, perhaps being able to take it to the point where he willingly services other men at your request.

Or the Caravan Guard, give us the ability to force feed him a potion when we defeat him, turn the tables and make him into our willing bitch. Same with the tribal lion in the jungle.
You are essentially just asking for more contents - Who wouldn't tho.
The potion you are asking is already in-game: It's called "Love Potion" for some quick sex that's not tied to the plot. There are just not enough contents created than you'd wished.
Sure you can add a few lines so that the result is caused by your potions - but that won't help creating contents, and it's not really matter.

The Tank potions (or majority of the Potions) are different things: They are NOT plot-devices, they are mechanics for convenience. Potion for Tank simply change the flag so you can access different branch of existing contents - to skip the grinds, or without replaying the game.

feminizi

Mar 1, 2019
is there a way to like, not have to go through the cave dungeons everytime i wanna go north of the map? the hassle is just too much

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I've skipped a couple of updates, but let me understand... did the author open yet another quest line leaving the others incomplete again?
Yes of course he did, but it's possible in the next update they may finally resume Northcrest story

• Angry
Reactions: Lorenh80

kanon09

Oct 27, 2020
Well he stated that he was going to start the existing storyline that ZoroJ did art for the moment he found someone who also has an art style that is very similar to his so, probably adds to the idea he only delayed it for so long cause of the art.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes