OldBear

May 23, 2020
oh i hate this game,
logan is mine.. i dont want him with other males.. and now, the author is just emphasizing on annoying me.. good i didnt patron the game..

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
If you discourage Logan then what happens?
I've discouraged him, picked saving him over Bernard when they both became Werewolves... and then nothing.
Is there a storyline with him that doesn't involve being discouraged? Am I doing something wrong? I work out with him and he smells me. That's it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you encouraged Logan then he becomes a public bus that let everyone take a ride, there's no storyline with him as far as I know, you just see random CGs or scene with him riding different people(or even you)
Logan only have storyline and can be romanced by you if you discourage him. And it stopped at "he smells you" I think is cause further content is not made yet.

Last edited:

OldBear

May 23, 2020
it is because MC doesnt have a spirit a race.shape
you wont see MC doing a scene with anyone, only a text to describe it..
i dont remember the author saying he is planning to have a spirit for MC.. and neither good logan

May 3, 2019
If you encouraged Logan then he becomes a public bus that let everyone take a ride, there's no storyline with him as far as I know, you just see random CGs or scene with him riding different people(or even you)
Logan only have storyline and can be romanced by you if you discourage him. And it stopped at "he smells you" I think is cause further content is not made yet.
The last Logan scenes added are actually the date to the fair where he kisses you (available after the first time you went to the fair) and the fireworks date where you hold his hand

perles75

May 16, 2020
speaking of Logan, what do you need to open the option to help him at work? It's always struck out for me

Skytopie

Oct 22, 2020
Is the Korg x Logan scene CG art implemented ingame ? I can only get the text version. Is the WIP just for patreon subscribers ?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
So is the Korg x Logan only for corrupted Logan or Logan route?
If it's for the route then it's fked up seeing as how much you've had to romance him for even a kiss...

May 3, 2019
So is the Korg x Logan only for corrupted Logan or Logan route?
If it's for the route then it's fked up seeing as how much you've had to romance him for even a kiss...
It's only for the Bottom Logan route. Normal Logan only kisses you and holds ur hand. No sex. I hope it's not gonna take as long as it took to fuck Bernard. Felt like forever

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's only for the Bottom Logan route. Normal Logan only kisses you and holds ur hand. No sex. I hope it's not gonna take as long as it took to fuck Bernard. Felt like forever
The fact they are doing art for Korg x Logan pisses me off, it could of been used for a real route scene... since we hardly get any cg

Reactions: OldBear

OldBear

May 23, 2020
thank you
sometimes the authors argument.. is not just, but you cant argue with him..
like previously he said: he doesnt want to have Logan with spirit (CG and Options etc)
he doesnt want the MC to have a spirit: i think he was referring to the way MC would look

he doesnt want to have an appearance for MC because he doesnt want to impose/force players to choose a race, gender etc..
int he same time, he is imposing/forcing alot of routes for the sake of the game, like Logan's route.. the Lustful paradox i call this game..

on the other hand, he is distracted on several aspects (the junkyard, the northcrest, the fair, the lizards, Ste the bull) of the game that the updates became too slow for the sake of the followers.. while the followers/patrons will became desperate, he will get frustrated, causing him to reduce the amount of time and effort worked on the game...[ sigh] why do i care?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes