May 3, 2019
The fact they are doing art for Korg x Logan pisses me off, it could of been used for a real route scene... since we hardly get any cg
I dunno why we didn't get a cg for Bernard's sex scene. It was a special moment for the character after a ton of interactions with him culminating into the sex scene and NOTHING. We waited so long and the PC just mcfukkin leaves after breakfast. I get the whole not wanting to give a race to the protag and whatever but they could have had a cg of Bernard lying naked on the bed or SOMETHIN. Hell you can make the PC look like a see-through anon figure and at least it would work around the problem. I like Korg but he is getting better treatment than the characters that were around at the start of the game. Blake gets almost nothing still waiting on more Blake stuff

Reactions: OldBear

perles75

May 16, 2020
I would not have art with some form of representation of the main character (I like that it's our fantasy), and I find the see-through expedient creepy and a turn-off, but I agree that there are ways to 'reward' the player, with nice CGs of just the other person in arousing scenes

Reactions: Honeybun Burglar

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I mean. I don't really wanna piss you guys off, but... Why not bring your criticism to the actual author. It's not like im saying for you guys to stop saying your opinions here, that's why the forum exist.
But on the actual source of communication with the author, i almost don't see any of opinions like of you guys, so... The author will be just continue to doing what he is doing, hes right now is writing the northcrest and the lizard jewels storyline if im not mistaking and has more two writers with him. Three or four with the especials like arion and o think ste as well.
Maybe he don't take well criticism (im like this, so im guilty) but i don't see much of criticism where the author will actually sees it.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
guys,
told you.. unfortunately, CG with MC will never happened unless the author has an appearance/race, etc..
since he is not planning to do so, it will end up just a text while watching other NPC having great CG together..

and, yes Ca1keh .. i did suggest alot of stuff to the author over itch, but you know what? why would he listen? he might if i'm a patron "might carries the meaning of yes or no".. are you suggesting to patron the game? i would only if i see something i like..
so far im patroning 6 games. because they answered me when i suggested.. and made something i like no matter how minor it is [sigh] well, better stay away for a while.. it used to be a great game, let me see when it ends..

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I can understand them not having an appearance tbh, but the way they are going about the choices of cg and story...HOLY SHIT! And honestly loads of art has invisible MC but you can still see penetration and stuff, we be ghosting

Jul 12, 2019
I'm ok with an invisible MC
Mostly because whenever the MC in a gay VN/RPG is drawn its just not good.

Extracurricular Activities is a major example of this. I do like CGB's art don't get me wrong. But the EA's main charecter apparence and expressions are just... too cringey

There's also a lot of work involved of drawing GCs, expressions, clothes, etc (specially if it's a game with customizable MC)

• Haha
Reactions: Honeybun Burglar
May 3, 2019
I'm ok with an invisible MC
Mostly because whenever the MC in a gay VN/RPG is drawn its just not good.

Extracurricular Activities is a major example of this. I do like CGB's art don't get me wrong. But the EA's main charecter apparence and expressions are just... too cringey

There's also a lot of work involved of drawing GCs, expressions, clothes, etc (specially if it's a game with customizable MC)
EA's protag looks SO WEIRD in the CGs sometimes they give him a gnome nose and other times he looks like he gained 20 years between CGs. And his expressions can be a little strange. His "sexy" face looks evil, like he's ready to stab a bitch for some reason. It's so goofy

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
EA's protag is super ugly, and I never understood why he was human to begin with tbh.
As for LD, if Hyao doesn't decide to continue the story and keeps adding side characters and stories I believe lots of people will get bored as I have.

There's only so much enjoyment one can get from spamming the tease button with pretty much the same exact text for every monster, you either get fked or fk... there isn't many fetishes added at all except for Harold which was never continued...

Jun 5, 2019
I can understand why Hyao does not want to have an image of the MC. He does not want to make a set image of said MC due to variations but it is reasonable to create an invisible MC to get more sex scenes of them. EA MC is by far cringe and the art took a turn for the worse after Cursemark and the creator had a falling out.

The main reason why Logan x Korg is getting a CG now is because other Patreon had pulled up the discussion that he has been most supporting the good routes of the game and not enough of the evil routes. So he is doing this to try and balance it out since the last CG from the evil route was the corruption of Lizards. It takes a lot of work to make this game which has so many variation and that is why people like. It is not a set in stone game, but each player has much more control so the updates being slow is worth it when majority of the fanbase has no issues with this.

xmarkx

Jan 22, 2018
Instead of even bothering with a CG for the MC, I'd much prefer more "sex interactions" instead so it's not just a bunch of linear text

OldBear

May 23, 2020
maybe, but i dont think so...
_The main reason why Logan x Korg is getting a CG now is because other Patreon had pulled up the discussion that he has been most supporting the good routes of the game and not enough of the evil routes._

Logan has no scene in the good route..
but he already have (Blake & logan)(Bandit & logan)(Rhot & Logan)(invisible MC & Logan).. in the bad route of logan
aanyway, i think the author have the right to do what ever he want with the game justifying it with patron.
and i have the right to put a bad review on itch. in a civilized way..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 5, 2019
i think the author have the right to do what ever he want with the game justifying it with patron.
and i have the right to put a bad review on itch. in a civilized way..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean you are entitled to your opinion and that is fine but basically your saying "because this does not pander to my specific needs or taste, I dislike the project and will put a bad review to vocalize my point". I mean go for it but really one bad review isn't going to affect such a great game. Also during the early stage, the author was under a lot of pressure trying to develop the game with it's multiple content so he was being careful with certain things and might have even wanted to cut some content. In the end I'm glad he didn't but by far he has not lost the grip and the game is good. $1 or $5 a month is pretty cheap so that is why I support it even when posted here for free.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well hahahaah you can say that. why not
my point was, people are justifying the author's grip lose with what of their imagination, and i pointed out that:
The main reason why Logan x Korg is getting a CG now is because other Patreon had pulled up the discussion that he has been most supporting the good routes of the game and not enough of the evil routes.
is not true.
i believe the author did a mistake if he did a poll asked to 1) do all the paths together or 2) do one path each time.. i think all of the patron asked to do all the paths together..
this decision made the update process is unappreciated and really slow. this for the author, if you have ever tried to create a game, would cause you to get bored, with the high demand, even more. that is why i said: "he lost grip of the game". instead of doing "common sense or logical updates" he went with what patrons "people" want. and, we know, one would never satisfy all people, right?

but i'm happy that you liked it, thank the lord for diversity and different point of views.

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
all this talk of logan bottoming has me curious now, anyone got a save file for an "encouraged logan" route?
Yeah, me too, kinda curious, i asked more bout the art before, but having a file and being upfront in the game woudl be nicier, anyone got a file ahead-in-game with Logan bottom?

May 3, 2019
I think most ppl gave up with the corrupted route since it had no story for ages...
It doesn't help that there aren't many interactions if you choose that route. I don't think people woulda minded much if there wasn't much story but a bit more interactions. The fact that you can't even have affection raising scenes with Logan in his bottom route makes it a bit more boring since it leaves you waiting till he gets more sex scenes with the other characters. The scenes are few and take a while to be added like Hyao forgets the route exists since he's caught up trying to add new things and places instead of chillin and going back to older content. The new stuff is great but the old stuff needs love too.
I ended up making saves for both routes, all caught up just in-case he adds more scenes soon. Got saves for the Barrel, Blake, Rhot, and Korg scenes for scientific purposes =P

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes