Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I like this but it just seems 90% of roads leads to sub to men to get anything done, trying to be with animals and/or girls can do most of the stuff, want to be dom and do that, well theres cg uploads in places

Shawkfrost

Oct 17, 2019
Man the meeting event at Feliar's place seems like a possible feliar/everett action in the future (based on the interaction they had at the event). The ste event was sweet as well. Main story has a really slow development but interesting nonetheless. I was wondering why there's a sus option on whether to drink the coffee feliar made or not (probably just a like more/less situation) cause he genuinely likes to offer them.

Jan 5, 2020
Man the meeting event at Feliar's place seems like a possible feliar/everett action in the future (based on the interaction they had at the event). The ste event was sweet as well. Main story has a really slow development but interesting nonetheless. I was wondering why there's a sus option on whether to drink the coffee feliar made or not (probably just a like more/less situation) cause he genuinely likes to offer them.
I was hopping to find Feliar and Korg doing something when we left to find Everett. And when Korg left, I was waiting for Everett to jump to Feliar's arms.
Also, Jester now has a Like Bar, congratulations to whoever wants it, I'm still waiting for Tank's.

May 3, 2019
Probably cuz Feliar makes coffee out of bugs that take over ur body is left alive xD

iiToast

Apr 30, 2018
Ofc I tried that but the event isn't triggering, would you mind saying what did u change to get that scene? because maybe im doing something wrong :unsure:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
There's a Arion x Blake scene now, well (WIP)
Not sure if you had to trick Hayden for it

D

Deleted member 1855648

How to trigger Everett scenes from the new update? Meeting is finished and nothing happened. Thanks!

Reactions: Draha Kyoshi

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
There's a Arion x Blake scene now, well (WIP)
Not sure if you had to trick Hayden for it
Let me remember, Blake was the green hair guy?
But by scene you mean text scene or literal CG Scene? I mean I just know they was one were you could ear on the door and only guest by the sound.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes