Blackice000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, sorry for reposting this since i thought i made a mistake earlier since i got an error but turn out the error gone after i restarted the game and it didn't appear again. So anyway, this is a way for you to bring back the old cheat menu.

1. Download the zip i provided in attachment and download Unren zip from here.
2. Extract unren zip content to your lustful desire game folder and run the bat file.
3. type 1/extract RPA files and then after it shows success in extracting the rpa files, navigate to your game folder, search for all the RPA files and delete it. (Only delete RPA files after it got extracted)
4. Extract zcheats content and place it in your lustful desire game folder.
5. Accept all the prompt for file replace since its necessary to replace some game script and image script.
6. Make sure to run new game first and then finally enjoy!

I tried doing the map zoom in and zoom out from android version but turn out they remade the script from the ground to make that so i just don't exactly have the time neither the patience to do the same thing, so just enjoy the cheat menu!

also just wondering but does anyone have a save file where the lizard completed up to the roushk came back and the werewolf event up to bernard cured with logan discouraged? i lost mine since i rage quit by deleting all my save back then XD
I still get the following error after doing that.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4922, in script
    nar "You were surprised of how pleasant it was, even if such mornings were happening more and more often. It was third or fourth time in a row when the first thoughts of the morning involved sex."
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 136, in execute
    screen cheat_screen():
    screen cheat_screen():
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 158, in execute
    if important:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 159, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 161, in execute
    if kkk == "MAIN":
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 208, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 212, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 216, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 221, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 223, in execute
    bar ysize 40 thumb "#961" style "scrollbar" value FieldValue(character, "strength", 17,offset=3,action=SetScreenVariable("cur_hp",character.getHealth()))
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 223, in keywords
    bar ysize 40 thumb "#961" style "scrollbar" value FieldValue(character, "strength", 17,offset=3,action=SetScreenVariable("cur_hp",character.getHealth()))
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'action'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4922, in script
    nar "You were surprised of how pleasant it was, even if such mornings were happening more and more often. It was third or fourth time in a row when the first thoughts of the morning involved sex."
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Backup\Desktop\College\PUC\VN\LustfulDesires-0.25.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen cheat_screen():
    screen cheat_screen():
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 158, in execute
    if important:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 159, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 161, in execute
    if kkk == "MAIN":
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 208, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 212, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 216, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 221, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 223, in execute
  File "game/zcheats/zcheats.rpy", line 223, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 223, in <module>
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'action'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lustful Desires 0.25.0
Sat Nov 07 10:05:51 2020

May 6, 2019
You know what im finding annoying, no one seems to take the time to put in the Mac and android version, like seriously.

Heres the Mac 25.1 version:

Heres the android 25.1 verison:

And here's the pc 25.1 version (not that its needed, But happy enough to put it in here):

Kimo

Jun 4, 2017
You know what im finding annoying, no one seems to take the time to put in the Mac and android version, like seriously.

Heres the Mac 25.1 version:
Mega
Heres the android 25.1 verison:
Mega
And here's the pc 25.1 version (not that its needed, But happy enough to put it in here):
Mega
omgomgomg!!! Thank you very much, you're amazing!

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I've seen Ste naked in 1 scene in the current version, but not sure which one. It's definitely available, I just don't know if it's intended or a bug (the scene felt kinda weird, as if he shouldn't be naked in it). Too lazy to go check what the scene is. I think it's when you help him work the fields and choose seductive options.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes