alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
It doesn't help that there aren't many interactions if you choose that route. I don't think people woulda minded much if there wasn't much story but a bit more interactions. The fact that you can't even have affection raising scenes with Logan in his bottom route makes it a bit more boring since it leaves you waiting till he gets more sex scenes with the other characters. The scenes are few and take a while to be added like Hyao forgets the route exists since he's caught up trying to add new things and places instead of chillin and going back to older content. The new stuff is great but the old stuff needs love too.
I ended up making saves for both routes, all caught up just in-case he adds more scenes soon. Got saves for the Barrel, Blake, Rhot, and Korg scenes for scientific purposes =P
There simply isn't enough space for all the saves I want to have with multiple choices.
A lot of one time events too, like when you encounter Rhot and think he's a statue, right at the beginning of the game. Can't possibly save them all.

Reactions: Honeybun Burglar
May 3, 2019
There simply isn't enough space for all the saves I want to have with multiple choices.
A lot of one time events too, like when you encounter Rhot and think he's a statue, right at the beginning of the game. Can't possibly save them all.
Yea I had to go back and delete saves I could stand to lose cuz I was on the last save slot. It hurt me to do so tho cuz there are so many nice scenes

Reactions: alexxxx000

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, wish there was more save slots. I just keep pressing the right button next to 9 in the save page to keep going. I'm currently at page 13 of my saves lol.

Reactions: alexxxx000

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Y'all better say goodbye to your saves because soon there's gonna be a savepocolypse update... I'm pretty sure
It always has at least one savepocalypse T^T
I'm pretty sure it won't be long till get here, I've read (i think was in hyao's twitter) that he didn't like the beginning of the game and he is thinking about change it (i could be thinking about other creator that i follow, my memory is not good)

Edit: my brain decided to work and now i remember that this information is from other game developer that i follow ;P

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomtom2099

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
It always has at least one savepocalypse T^T
I'm pretty sure it won't be long till get here, I've read (i think was in hyao's twitter) that he didn't like the beginning of the game and he is thinking about change it (i could be thinking about other creator that i follow, my memory is not good)

Edit: my brain decided to work and now i remember that this information is from other game developer that i follow ;P

From the 0.24 patch notes:
There will be an apocalyptic update at some point that will most likely force everyone to start from the beginning (Sorry!). I will have to make a lot of changes in the mechanics and variables and old save won't update everything. It includes for example icons for the items.

sikaka posted them in this thread on 29th September here

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
PC release

PART 1: CONTENT

New Locations (Nothing here, location prepared for later):

• Orc’s Camp
  • Uphill Cave
Bareshade:

• Bernard: Night with Caleb
  • Caleb: Rose near the barn (There’s a chance for this to happen when you approach the barn), new talk options (Bath, Take for a walk)
  • Rose: You can ask about Caleb (Req: seeing her near the barn)
  • Jester’s Visit (There’s a chance for this to happen when you enter Bareshade. Req: Delivery quest done, Northcrest unlocked, Meeting Room built)
  • Fair: Watch firework with Korg (Req: 1 Heart with the orc)
  • Halloween Special: A new option in the fair when it’s dark outside (A silly bonus scene)
Forest:

• Werewolves hunt (Req: High rep, night event)
  • Nymph anger (Reaction if player is wearing Nymph’s Wig, only if attitude is lower than -20)
Home:

• Korg: Planning a meeting (Talk)
  • Dungeon (Rhot, bad lizard ending – you can capture him by using reptile’s lure during the ambush fight. You need corrupted water too.)
River’s Bank:

• Feliar: Setting a meeting (Talk)
  • Mediations
Northcrest Outpost:

• Everett: Planning a meeting (Talk)
  • Fun with Everett (3 variants of oral scene, 1 variants of anal scene, 1 variant of riding scene with 2 variants twist for bottom mc and high reputation with northcrest’s soldiers.)
PART 2: GUEST WRITERS CONTENT

Arion:

• Arion’s hooves (Req: 1 heart, at least 50 like)
Ste (Done by Wisdom):

• A trip to Bareshade
Scrap (Done by Dylan):

• Scrap in trouble (Continuation of the event if Scrap was taken to the Rat King)
  • Conversation about Scrap’s treasure
  • Scrap with Ratkin (Random event if Scrap’s corruption route started)
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Scrap
  • Korg / Logan CG
There is a new background from Gavel:

• Bandit’s Camp
PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Changed the UI for battle menu
  • Added hotkeys to combat buttons (You can pick up options by using numbers from 1-6)
  • Some minor fixes here and there

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes