Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
This is my Cheat Enabled Android Version which has Sikaka update 26: Mega
If it still doesn't work these will be my last time uploading these apk file since i am only wasting both of our time by then afterall. Also to prove that its really working on my device here's several screenshots:
View attachment 923207 View attachment 923209 View attachment 923210 View attachment 923212 View attachment 923216
Its good but things get too tiny on my phone, the map becames a nightmare

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
In 25 its for all version but i dont know what happen that cause it only to work on android now...
I see. Maybe you explained something wrong on ur instructions(like, you forgot to add seomthing or something is on a different order)? Or maybe the file for the cheats is missing something?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I see. Maybe you explained something wrong on ur instructions(like, you forgot to add seomthing or something is on a different order)? Or maybe the file for the cheats is missing something?
No, basically what doesnt work on pc is working on android like there's only mobile variant being defined. I dont exactly know what it is keep searching for it but can't find it but if you really want to play the pc version with cheat, use these method with renpy launcher:
1606800098085.png 1606800128265.png
Then you will be able to use the cheat on pc.
If you really want to do these and download ren'py launcher, i can provide you the cheat enabled pc game folder.

Reactions: Draha Kyoshi

JackobL

Mar 20, 2020
If you really want to do these and download ren'py launcher, i can provide you the cheat enabled pc game folder.
Hi there, if you could provide the files and instructions, it would be greatly appreciated! I am not sure how to open the apk with Renpy, or decompile the apk, which I'm not entirely sure is possible- pardon my lack of expertise. Thanks!

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hi there, if you could provide the files and instructions, it would be greatly appreciated! I am not sure how to open the apk with Renpy, or decompile the apk, which I'm not entirely sure is possible- pardon my lack of expertise. Thanks!
Download renpy from here
Set renpy directory to your game location, this is the game link
remember though the game cheat wont work if you run it without renpy simulation, as for the instruction how to run the simulation you can see my earlier post screenshots.

ngodolac

Aug 4, 2019
I think the fair event would boost him up with 1 heart assuming that you didn't do anything to decrease your relationship with him.
I did invite him to the fair but he just went during the day and then left so I couldn't watch the firework with him :( I can't invite him again to the fair now...

JackobL

Mar 20, 2020
Download renpy from here
Set renpy directory to your game location, this is the game link Mega
remember though the game cheat wont work if you run it without renpy simulation, as for the instruction how to run the simulation you can see my earlier post screenshots.
Cheers! It works! I have tried it without emulating android, and it seems to work fine. Thanks again for the file!

Edit: Relationships tab seems to be broken on both android and PC, for anyone using modded.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
can you el
Cheers! It works! I have tried it without emulating android, and it seems to work fine. Thanks again for the file!

Edit: Relationships tab seems to be broken on both android and PC, for anyone using modded.
elaborate on how its broken?
work perfectly fine
Screenshot_20201201_222631.jpg Screenshot_20201201_222634.jpg Screenshot_20201201_222638.jpg

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I spent hours playing the latest build with the cheats enabled and it was perfectly fine, nothing went wrong, except I realized how small the latest update really is so I wasted hours of my life....

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes