ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I spent hours playing the latest build with the cheats enabled and it was perfectly fine, nothing went wrong, except I realized how small the latest update really is so I wasted hours of my life....
They probably spent most of their time renewing the dungeon so they didnt paid more attention to content

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
can i choose either mMC or fMC?..or does it switch back and forth..can i avoid gay situations and just boink dames?..inquiring minds want to know :O
do what i did i uninstalled it cuz it's 75% full of gay content ... and there is so many games that are better . you don't like it you don't play it easy

May 3, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a scene with Logan after the road construction event for Ste's farm? After the final event the construction worker says to find Logan traversing the farm's maze but I never find him at Ste's farm =o

Reactions: sagoh

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a scene with Logan after the road construction event for Ste's farm? After the final event the construction worker says to find Logan traversing the farm's maze but I never find him at Ste's farm =o
Hi! I haven't been able to activate Ste's Road Event can you please tell me how did you do it?

I have already taked him to bareshade and been"Resting the night" at his house but nothing happens...

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
How to open Northcrest? :)
First you need to find the note inside of Vicorias cave, show it to Jester in the bandits camp, then Rest in the River learing until the Caravan arrives and show it to Gunnar (The Guard) and the Merchant, then you should be able to ask him for the path towards northcrest unlocking the route. After that, you need to wait in the merchants route at night and follow gunnar to Scar's hideout in order to gain access to the city.

Reactions: Wipper

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
No, the code for the event are only like 10 lines of text and nothing more, it's just the start of that part of the game, I suppose that bottom logan route will have scenes with the bull cuz come one he is huge af like Logan likes but for now there's no more content

Hi! I haven't been able to activate Ste's Road Event can you please tell me how did you do it?

I have already taked him to bareshade and been"Resting the night" at his house but

I have already taked him to bareshade and been"Resting the night" at his house but nothing happens...
You have to sleep at your house, not the bull's one

May 3, 2019

Like Xtasis18 said you sleep at ur house to start and progress the event

Reactions: sagoh

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
So I got a scene in the forest and now I can't tease werewolves or wolves at all which is kind of strange.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes